The Flash Where is this version Central City geographically?

cleverusername8

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know that Central City is somewhere in the Midwest in the comics (in Missouri I think?), but after watching last night's episode and thinking back to the Weather Wizard one from last season, I'm not so sure where this version of it is supposed to be.

This version of the city seems to be coastal unless if that body of water is just a really big lake. Maybe the geography of the United States is a little different in the CW DCU, but I don't think that there's any body of water that big in real-life Missouri. So if this CC really is coastal, doesn't that defeat the purpose of its name?

This way lies madness. Seriously.

If I had to make a guess, for the show, I'd figure that Central is Seattle, while Star City is Portland. That would allow them both to have ports, while being near enough to each other for the regular visits. However, I know that contradicts at least some information presented.

If I had to make a guess, for the show, I'd figure that Central is Seattle, while Star City is Portland. That would allow them both to have ports, while being near enough to each other for the regular visits. However, I know that contradicts at least some information presented.

Star City and Central City are far from 'close'; they're 600 miles away from each other.

Star City is or is near Seattle and Central City somewhere in the Midwest. Illinois makes sense.

Problem is, Illinois is *waaay* more than 600 miles away. Minneapolis is 1600 miles away, and its nearer than Illinois. And if you stick Star City on the east coast, you get the "yacht ride to Lian Yu" problem.

Like I said, "this way lies madness".

I did read an article that says the production team takes pictures of many cities and merges them to make Star & Central City.

Their is this map from the old DC Superheroes RPG...

4002838-1922527284-tumbl.jpg

I did read an article that says the production team takes pictures of many cities and merges them to make Star & Central City.

Their is this map from the old DC Superheroes RPG...

4002838-1922527284-tumbl.jpg

I think those population numbers just induced SAN loss. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"