Where my geeks at ??!!

I collect/make shrunken heads. If I see someone who I find appealing, chances are, they'll end up in my collection some day.

I wasn't a huge fan of Spider-Man 3 but...

HBY-AMF-00000246.0.jpg

he looks like he's scratching his crotch...hehe

he looks like he's scratching his crotch...hehe

That suit probably gets pretty itchy. Try wearing a stocking cap for an hour and tell me your head doesn't get itchy as hell. Now imagine that feeling all over your body, including the crotch-type area. :down

jag

Dude, we post on a message board that has threads for movies, video games, comic books, tech support and fan fiction. We are all geeks here.

I've started to collect patches which I will at some point put on an old duffle bag that I've had for years. I try to pick a patch up at the places I visit, be it a country, city or a museum. After typing this I'd have to say that that's pretty ****ing geeky. :csad:

I also have my assortment of comics, figures and such.

Dude, we post on a message board that has threads for movies, video games, comic books, tech support and fan fiction. We are all geeks here.

Dude I know,..I just needed reassurance that Im not the only 30 y/o thats still painting pewter Draconians

I play pen and paper rpg's of all kinds as well as tabletop wargames - mostly Warhammer 40K. In fact I just started my second army a few weeks ago.

That and comics, DVD's and video games keeps me pretty entertained.:up:

Dude I know,..I just needed reassurance that Im not the only 30 y/o thats still painting pewter Draconians
I don't know about that, but I'm 27 and am quite proud of my collection of vintage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle memorbillia including all the original 1980's figures. You are not alone.

Oh and I collect concert tickets. There's no organization to them as of yet, but there will be.....some day.

i actually don't do anything majorly geeky, although i recognise and embrace my geeky aspects, like my obsession with batman.

some of my friends on the other hand paint warhammer models, which i despise.

Same with Batman and a few other fav comics. Mainly collect movies, comics and comic statues. My gf got me into World of Warcraft and have been playing that for about a year off and on.

Bishop, I also have a few friends who paint Warhammer models. While I don't despise it, I won't ever get into it lol.

Oh and I collect concert tickets. There's no organization to them as of yet, but there will be.....some day.

Also collect concert tickets.

Nothing special, just the usual, comics, movies, cartoons. Not that big of a Star Wars fan though. More of a Star Trek guy personally.

I prefer American made cars to imports. I guess that's my geek extra.

I'm a geek of all trades: history, literature, theater, science, SF, fantasy, comics, Star Wars (them's fightin' words Metamorpho :cmad: :-)cwink: )).

I collect superhero movies, musical movies, and comics. In that order.

I like loading embedded Linux om anything and everything with a microprocessor.

I'm a film geek . I 'll obsess on a movie until i see it , then i calm down . I 'll read endless reviews of a movie prior to and a couple days after the release. Then I move onto another movie or television show . I buy dvds based on the way they look . If i dont like the cover of a dvd sometimes , I wont buy the movie or if i do i will go online and download a better cover. Now I am obsessed with the hd -dvd blue ray war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"