where the heck did Sabretooth go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TNC9852002
But, ,my point is that they never established whether or not Sabretooth or Toad was captured as well. We don't know ("..ONE of the mutant terrorists..).

-TNC
Victor Creed was one of the names on the prison files Mystique looked at on Deathstryke's computer. The plot thickens...

Capt. Jack said:
who cares what happend to sabertooth he looked retarted he went from superhuman beast-thing to mountain man with bushy brows i was glad he did not return

lol ok first off, Retarted isnt a word, Sabretooth was played very well and looked kool by my standards, so if I were you, I'd think twice before calling anyone "retarted" and "superhuman beast-thing"? lol what was that? no-one really looks the same as they did in that 80's cartoon, if they did, it wouldnt be such a popular movie now would it?, Look at such characters as Beast, and how stupid and pointless he is, I mean why is he blue? of all colours!, sabre didnt change colours, only a few minor changes to him and no colour defect, and if beast is a feral mutant, why is he blue?, and I can think of ALOT more mutants that were alot worse off than sabretooth! i.e. jubilee, how pointless! she can shoot some little fireworks from her hands, big help thats gonna be lmao!, so there you have it guitar!, sabretooth is probably one of the best mutants you'll ever see in a x-men movie, so think twice before judging a good actor playing a cool character!, p.s. sabretooth and toad arnt dead!

They're both dead until they come back in another sequel, if there is another sequel.

You bumped a 3 year old thread for this stupidity.....geeze Louise....it's time to start banning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"