Legends of Tomorrow Where's Ronnie? Victor Garber is Professor Martin Stein

They should have used Professor Stein more in the Flash's 1st season to be a counterpoint to Dr. Wells.

With the glimpse of Killer Frost in the finale, maybe they're going to somehow fast-forward Caitlin's development into Killer Frost and have Ronnie (as Firestorm) sacrifice himself by feeding her enough "heat" to permanently cure her?

That would leave Martin free to operate on a solo basis until he catches up with Jason to re-recreate Firestorm?

Seems kind of weird to do that though... the character has just been introduced and they haven't done all that much with him yet. Unless of course, Amell wants out of the show or something. But Ronnie is pretty important to the Firestorm mythos.

Victor Garber reprises his role from Flash as Professor Stein, despite the other half of Firestrom being oddly absent from the cast list. Discuss below:
Looking at this video below there is a scene with ray Palmer AKA the Atom with a flying flame character at his side while their both headed some ray is shot at. Is it Ronnie with stein back together again as the complete fire storm? We'll have to find out

[YT]Zoyo9Kj-Xuc[/YT]

EP Daily Rundown – May 21, 2015

Vic and Marissa breach and clear the Rundown with a look at Rainbow Six Siegeand the upcoming DC Comics show Legends of Tomorrow.

source: EPN.tv

They should have used Professor Stein more in the Flash's 1st season to be a counterpoint to Dr. Wells.
scientifically maybe financially & business wise ,.. no it should ether be Ray or if enough event's are changed due to time correcting time & Barry or someone else stops the singularity the real Dr. Well's will likely be alive to run star labs for real.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. I know they might use Jay Garrick as way to have Barry learn more about his powers in what he do how far he can take things . well it will be fully staffed lab this way

Last edited:
I came to the forum hoping there'd be confirmation of Amell's casting or at least an explanation.

Some have suggested that Stein is going solo and Firestorm will not appear or have a limited appearance. That's seems a reasonable explanation.

It could be that the first halves of the next seasons of Arrow and The Flash are going to have some affect on this series.

And how come they have so much footage if they don't shoot until August?

And how come they have so much footage if they don't shoot until August?

They only shot the rooftop scene and the dam scene. Both including some VFX shots were made as a trailer/promo to attract advertisers at the upfronts.

Majority of the promo were scenes from Arrow, the Flash, and some superhero fight club sequences.

They only shot the rooftop scene and the dam scene. Both including some VFX shots were made as a trailer/promo to attract advertisers at the upfronts.

Majority of the promo were scenes from Arrow, the Flash, and some superhero fight club sequences.

Yes, I recognised the various clips from past episodes but the dam fight and the few VFX clips (Hawk Girl, Firestorm with HawkGirl, etc.) seemed like a lot.

So the dam fight was just a choreographed sequences to show advertisers what to expect? Well, if that trailer was just cobbled together the actual show should be quite impressive.

Tiny Atom running looked comically so it's good to hear that it won't be in the show looking that way. :)

Most likely Arrow and the Flash won't appear either I suppose. :(

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, we have half a season of Flash to explain what happens to Ronnie and why Garber is going solo. I keep forgetting the show doesn't start 'til midseason.

this was just post by Lencho01 post #845 page

the quote mine though it's on the same page as my fave JB spy from the hit show alias victor garber said Ronnie
will be there.
[YT]aottw4tJkUw[/YT]
And I feel justified that Ronnie will shoe up I have a feeling it'll be the reverse of how he dr.stein started out in Ronnie body but when it's time for action there will be Ronnie.

It's a maybe with that guess but he'll be there

Last edited:
Aw, that sucks, that likely means I won't get his autograph at a con anytime soon. He was supposed to be at Fan Expo this year, but cancelled. :(

Bring back Ronnie already I can't believe they casted him just to kill him off moments later.

Bring back Ronnie already I can't believe they casted him just to kill him off moments later.

Or finally bringing in Jason Rusch. I don't think Ronnie is able to fuse with Jax anyway

[

Or finally bringing in Jason Rusch. I don't think Ronnie is able to fuse with Jax anyway
The best way to bring Ronnie back and kill the other problem Juan thinks is an issue, but isn't is what the comic's already did. Ronnie was just missing just like Barry was. barry was assumed dead but he was just lost in the speed force.

the same can be done for Ronnie why cause of the "Fire storm matrix" which was a factor in the books for his character

Firestorm Matrix

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT="]Eventually, Ronnie acting as Firestorm by himself became basically a walking nuclear accident waiting to explode, and did so eventually. Being alone drove the Prof over the edge mentally and drove him to become lucid and amnesiac.

[/FONT]
[FONT="]Jason Rusch can't hold onto one merge for too long, otherwise Firestorm starts to reject the consciousness; this isn't the case for Ronnie and Jason's fusion, Jason's normal time limit for merges were a few hours but Ronnie could remain in Jason's head for a number of days before his time ran out.

[/FONT]
[FONT="]Firestorm's passengers don't remember the merge after they're expelled from the body. They do retain the information locked in their head until the next transformation though. This was evident when Jason and Mick Wong merged for second time and while Mick didn't remember that Jason was Firestorm he did regain all of his knowledge when he became the "passenger" again. Prolonged exposure to the Firestorm Matrix without being the host or experience with Firestorm results in total loss of body and mind. The person simply disintegrates - although Ronnie Raymond defied this, returning after his apparent death.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Notes

• Firestorm once experienced a vision of "Maya", the personification of the Earth, who informed him he was a Fire Elemental belonging to the "Parliament of Flames", and that she had created the Elementals to force humanity to advance into space. However, he later admitted that "perhaps it was only a dream -- or an illusion -- or a delusion."[1]
  • Many people have entered the Firestorm Matrix and most have partnered with Jason Rusch as he rallied for control over his powers.
  • Ronnie Raymond seems to be a test to the limits of Firestorm as whenever he is present, the Matrix's power levels and abilities increase tenfold and its limits become deluded. This may be because of his prolonged experience with the Matrix.
That said, and cause I'm proposing that Ronnie was in the fire storm matrix this whole time it will obviously have done something to him in making him more attuned to the fire storm matrix it's self like how both wally & barry became attuned to the speed force. So Ronnie who has a pHD in physic's the live action universe can merg with jakson.

Cause Ronnie "univeral component" to making a fire storm. and the perfect person for jax to fuse with next to professor stein cause he's the more powerful of the three cause he was the fire storm matrix.

Last edited:
I'm really not ready to say goodbye to Victor Garber's Stein, I've really loved his character. Just wish he could stay on the show. :csad:

I was hoping they would just "retire" him to his wife and family. This way it leaves it open to coming back for guest appearances in the future.

Yeah, I think it sucks that they felt the need to kill him off rather than just allow him to retire.

You know Martin isn't really gone, as long as you remember him your heart.
:ilv:

Beside the LEGENDS could pick a Martin Stein from various time periods for a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"