The Dark Knight Rises Wherez teh Tusi?! You wouldint giv it toa normule cityshin! Wherz TEH TUSI!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adored Bats stealing Bane's line. Literally made it for me.

Its more..

"OMGz no way Batman could have ejected safely in time!"

"OMGz Bruce is totally a vision at the end you ****ing idiot!"

''You liked Rises?! IDIOT!"

''You didn't like Rises?! IDIOT!"

Etc :o

Oh I know, I had to leave to cool down after getting into it with a few people about the [BLACKOUT] autopilot/Bruce ejecting [/BLACKOUT] sequence....

How did the goatee/cane go?

Stupendous. :up:

Shame he was only in Howard Brughes mode for about 9 minutes though. :o

Boy Meets World Cast now

tumblr_m7mwmuFsU31qfw4tgo4_250.jpg

I loved Bale's performance as Bats and Wayne in TDKR but in that scene where he's asking for the trigger he sounded exactly like the parody videos on the tube.

Love that scene just because of that. He took it so far that he went into parody mode and that for me makes that scene priceless. Not to mention he then tops it off with "Tell me where the detonator is, then you have my permission to die!".

Bale was on fire during that scene. :lmao:

That scene was one of my favorites in the film because of that. I think Nolan and co. really embraced the camp in this film in a good way.

Oh I know, I had to leave to cool down after getting into it with a few people about the [BLACKOUT] autopilot/Bruce ejecting [/BLACKOUT] sequence....

Stupendous. :up:

Shame he was only in Howard Brughes mode for about 9 minutes though. :o

Painful stuff. Thing is..cant tell who really believes it or who's trolling..or who's worse?

Howard Hughes fanboy :o

Nolan and Bale totally trolled everyone at that scene.

"Oh you didn't think we'd bring out that voice, right?! Here you go!!!" :lmao:

I loved it though. :o Plus it's the lead in to one of my favorite scenes - the Tatelia reveal. :hrt:

Jack Bauer >>>>>

I need to rewatch 24. I hope its still on Netflix. I loved 24.

"Mr. President, we found the bomb."

"DAMMIT!" :cmad:

"Today we're gonna be turning a government building into a cemetery." :word:

"Heh. Which building?" :woot:

"DAMMIT!" :cmad:

:lmao:

I'll be honest... I don't mind the over-the-top Bale batvoice much. It only sounded off to me in certain scenes in TDK ("readeh to believeh in goooohd") but other than that I love it. I'd want someone to go a more K Conroy route for the next film but for the Nolanverse this works just fine.

I need to rewatch 24. I hope its still on Netflix. I loved 24.

I wish they'd release the first few seasons on Bluray... :( Season 2 is my fave and the coliseum shootout is my best action scene on TV shows.

I', really hoping that TDKR has some parts that remind me of 24, like moles within moles and terrorist attacks and hostage situations.

Painful stuff. Thing is..cant tell who really believes it or who's trolling..or who's worse?

What's getting on my nerves lately is I'll bring up an issue, not even necessarily that complex, and someone will say something like "It's a comic-book movie, it's not all supposed to make sense."

:dry:

Howard Hughes fanboy :o

:hehe:

Loved the new audio interview with Nolan about TDKR. Would love to hear him talk more about it

I wish they'd release the first few seasons on Bluray... :( Season 2 is my fave and the coliseum shootout is my best action scene on TV shows.
I can't remember which season I liked the most. I actually enjoyed them all for the most part.

But I just looked it up, and its still is on Netflix. I may have to start watching a season tonight. Hmmmm, which should it be? I know you just said season 2, but what was everyone's favorite season?

Loved 24. Great show, and wish it had a chance to go out without getting canceled. Do they still have plans for that movie? See little point in that, the whole gimmick was it taking place over an actual period of 24 hours, I can't imagine a 2 hour film having the same effect.

Anyways I'm off. Take care hypesters.

What's getting on my nerves lately is I'll bring up an issue, not even necessarily that complex, and someone will say something like "It's a comic-book movie, it's not all supposed to make sense."

:dry:

lol it'll never ever end.

Still waiting on my pic :woot:

Loved the new audio interview with Nolan about TDKR. Would love to hear him talk more about it

Did he go into details?

Too soon, yeah? :o :(

I can't remember which season I liked the most. I actually enjoyed them all for the most part.

But I just looked it up, and its still is on Netflix. I may have to start watching a season tonight. Hmmmm, which should it be? I know you just said season 2, but what was everyone's favorite season?

I could be wrong, but I think everyone's favourite was Season 5.

Loved 24. Great show, and wish it had a chance to go out without getting canceled. Do they still have plans for that movie? See little point in that, the whole gimmick was it taking place over an actual period of 24 hours, I can't imagine a 2 hour film having the same effect.

Anyways I'm off. Take care hypesters.

Yeah, most likely next summer. It will still take place over 2 hours, but will be a 2 hour representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"