Which actors or directors ruin a movie for you?

actress- meg ryan :down
actor- hugh grant :nono:
director- uwe boll :cmad:

if these names appear before a film starts it gets switched off

I try not to let anyone ruin a movie for me before I go see it, with that said I think most of what Tim Burton does is garbage, but Big Fish imo is one of the 10 best movies of the last 10 years or so, so there you go even more. I can't let any feelings towards an artist take control, or else I could miss out on a masterpiece like that

Josh Lucas

There is just a huge hate of JL amongs fanboys, and I will never understand it, the man is a solid actor, so what if he was in the terrible Hulk movie its not his fault the movie sucked, he was just in it. He rules in A Beautiful Mind, and Undertow, and Glory Road; and is good enough in movies like Posieden

Parker Posey. Every movie she's in should set off a big neon sign that's it's bound to suck. Blade:Trinity. Superman Returns......:down:

Parker Posey. Every movie she's in should set off a big neon sign that's it's bound to suck. Blade:Trinity. Superman Returns......:down:

See her indie movies, she is fantastic

A Mightey Wind, Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show

Tom Cruise, Michael Moore, and Peter Jackson

I never seen Evil dead or evil dead 2 or Army of Darkness, So I can't tell you 'want I think of him, I've only seen him in the Spiderman movies.
You should check out ole Bruce Campbell as "Elvis" in the Horror/comedy hybrid Bubba Ho-Tep......Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Will Ferrell
Steve Carell
Jamie Kennedy

You should check out ole Bruce Campbell as "Elvis" in the Horror/comedy hybrid Bubba Ho-Tep......Brilliant!!!!!!!!

I might check this out, Also those Evil dead films an army of Darkness movies are like 8 bucks at Walmart maybe I'll check them out.

Usually Jim Carrey but I do love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"