Which actors or directors ruin a movie for you?

^^^^i cant stand anything that's in katie holmes.. therefore my answer is tom cruise

Adam Sandler. He's just annoying now...almost all his movies are exactly the same.

Melanie Griffith and Juliette Lewis seem to come from the same acting school to me. Kinda vacant facial expression and dopey monotone line-delivery.

Also I just can't stand Bette Midler.

That's it, exactly. They're all the same. He's like a johnny one note. Every movie has the same weirdness to it, and they're always dark and depressing. His creativity is very limited because he only does the same thing over and over.
And I hate it when someone is considered brilliant, just because they push the weird-o-meter.

Obviously you've never seen Ed Wood.

I haven't seen a movie by Ang Lee that hasn't put me to sleep.

That's funny considering, I've never stand up during Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, even during the day.

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing the new movie from Michael Bay, starring Keanu Reeves, Jessica Biel, Christian Slater and Chris Tucker.

It's called 'RUN TO THE F###IN' HILLS'

Rated R

contains some scenes of wooden acting, simpering, over-acting and Chris Tucker

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing the new movie from Michael Bay, starring Keanu Reeves, Jessica Biel, Christian Slater and Chris Tucker.

Rated R

Slater sucks:cmad:

Rated R

Outside of the fact everyone on this list has made excellent movies I would agree...

Jean-Claude Van Damme.

vandamme.jpg

:woot:

I'm so consumed with disgust for Julia Roberts, it wouldn't matter what she was in, I couldn't enjoy it.

Director-wise, Kevin Smith...unbearable.
His drama is contrived bulls***
His "comedy" is not funny.
His dialogue is the worst I've heard in any well-known writer/director's movie.
All characters speak with his voice. Idiots become clever for a few seconds just because there's a "funny" line they can say at that point.
So embarrassing.

So what do we have left? Visual flair?
LOL
He has none.
Even the music he chooses gives you bad, creepy-crawly goose bumps of embarrassment.

He's a great guy, just stick to public speaking and drop the "movie-making" hobby.

I forgot about Adam Sandler. He annoys the **** outta me:cmad:

Hook is horrid. :huh:
I'd give you a link to Adam Parfrey's expose on Hook, but I'd probably get in trouble with the Mind Police. :(

Gah I totally agree on the Adam Sandler and Katie Holmes, although I still love BB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"