Which Batgirl to you prefer?

I have always thought that if Barbara could walk out of that chair and put the costume on again, she would. Making her the central Intel for the League and everything was a great touch, and Martian Manhunter did offer once to fix her legs, and she declined.

So since getting paralized, she has gotten tons of depth to her. Still I wouldn't mind seeing her boss the youngens around.

The one that inspired my screen name. No disrespect to Babs but Cassie was just that deal to me. IMO her determination and quick learning ability as well as moral conflicts simply make her the most well rounded Batgirl ever. I'm still furious about what DC has done to her but I'll always have the early issues of her solo series to look back on. Those were the best Bat spin-off comics since the early issues of Nightwing and Azrael.

I like Barbara. She has one of my favourite superheroine costumes (alongside Spider-Woman).

batgirl.jpg

Yep that's a classic costume right there not a mess like the pre-crisis Batwoman costumes. This is what a female Batman should essentially look like simple and to the point and consistent with the Bat family theme.

Lets not forget our fine feindish femme fatal and everyones favorite lipstick lesbian batwoman...

225px-52batwoman.png
one of the better costumes I think.

Barbara Gordon was the best Batgirl...she just isn't the same as lame Oracle. Joker paralyzing Barbara was one of the worst things hes done IMO

You do know that She-Hulk and Spiderwoman were never sidekicks?????And even the last Superboy did not start out as one.

it doesnt matter, what i mean is, i like batman and superman. all those other "heroes" in those worlds are just lame. oh, forgot to add huntress in there, too, i dont like her look at ALL and i just think batman and superman work better alone. only character i ever kinda liked was Steel, but thats it.

Babs > Steph > Cass.

- Babs because duh, she was great, she was fun and she had a great suit. Also: redhead!
- Steph because she is just a normal girl trying her best with Oracle as her mentor. She is ******ed at times, but her attitude and sexy costume make up for it.
- Cass.... i dont like her at all. Not her grimdark origin and neither her crappy costume. Stiched on mouthpiece? WTF?

And while we re in the subject, i'd like to see Babs healed. She doesnt have to go back to being Batgirl, but she doesnt have to be crippled either.
I have always thought that if Barbara could walk out of that chair and put the costume on again, she would. Making her the central Intel for the League and everything was a great touch, and Martian Manhunter did offer once to fix her legs, and she declined.

So since getting paralized, she has gotten tons of depth to her. Still I wouldn't mind seeing her boss the youngens around.
What? Really? WTF? I cant wait to hear the reasoning behind this!

Cassie Cain is a tough son of a *****. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"