Sequels Which characters should show up in future films?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
- White Wolf- adopted brother of T'Challa and Shuri...his biological parents of course dying in a plane crash in Wakanda and King T'Chaka adopting Hunter...basically Hunter resents T'Challa because of the fact that he is the heir to the throne similar to Loki and Thor in a sense

- Monica Lynne- African American love interest of T'Challa...she is his love interest in America that is if and when T'Challa moves from Wakanda and ends up in New York

- S'yan- how he was not used really boggles my mind considering he is T'Challa and Shuri's uncle...T'Chaka's brother and the fact that he was practically ignored in the MCU is criminal

I definitely want to see Monica appear. And white wolf would make a great after credits Easter egg

Monica as T'Challa's love interest but who should play her? I would go with Tika Sumpter

I think S'Yan will actually appear in Black Panther. I read somewhere that he appears in one of the MCU tie-in comics as a head of the Wakandan Design Group, so I think he'll be shown as Shuri's mentor in the film. Don't know if this version of him ever was the Black Panther though.

White Wolf would be interesting, but I don't know if they'd flat-out go his route, unless they give him a reason for being absent in the events of Black Panther. (Plus the whole notion of a white guy being in-line to be the king of an African country probably wouldn't play too well nowadays; I doubt Wakandans would be willing to accept him as such anyway.) I actually think the white dog in the nighttime forest scene from the first trailer is a White Wolf reference, and that's about all we'll ever get.

Monica Lynne might be referenced in a Black Panther flashback to when T'Challa and/or N'Jadaka were studying or otherwise traveling in the U.S. I don't think she really does much outside of just being a damsel in distress most of the time, and we don't really need another one of those in the MCU, but the prospect of an African-African American relationship is interesting thematic material.

Aneka and a storyline similar to her comics iteration would be something I'd like to see, and I want to see Namor appear at some point but Wakanda's geographic location doesn't really make sense for the two nations to be in conflict, not in any way that I can see.

Monica as T'Challa's love interest but who should play her? I would go with Tika Sumpter

I'm dying to see more of Meghan Goode so maybe her? She was so great in Brick

If the Fox acquisition holds, I want to see an adaptation of Enemy of the State II.

Achebe - Barkhad Abdi

I wouldn't mind seeing Solomon Prey or Moses Magnum either. Don't have a preferred casting for them atm.

A certain President For Life of a former Yugoslavian Republic who has a thing for robots.

too_cute_dr__doom_by_caitlyn1701.jpg

Reed Richards don't need the whole F4 crew just him maybe working with Shuri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"