which comic book charcter would you love to see on tv

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by house of f, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Zoken Registered

yeah, but who is going to watch a Super-heroe show in prime time? Except us of course

2. Anubis Sup?

You never know what people will watch unless you show it to them.

3. Speedball Don't. Blink.

Speedball. but a different take on him, he'd be a c-list hero, and it would be from his point of view and how he views other heroes. kinda like the Blue Beetle we saw in Countdown to Infinite Crisis.

4. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

People if the concept is intriguing and it actually looks good. People will watch anything.

5. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

So what are you changing?:p

6. Speedball Don't. Blink.

well, nothing really. think the wonder years, except with a super-hero. lots of smart-ass inner monologue.

7. Anubis Sup?

Like he's a big time hero now, just reflecting on his younger days as a loser. Or a loser former hero, reflecting on his loser younger days as hero. Either way works.

8. rigel7soldiers Registered

You'd also make Speedball not dead.
    Speedball should do an anti drug PSA.

For reals, Nick Fury (though I think he was in X-Men Evolution).

9. Speedball Don't. Blink.

yeah, I mean, he is supposed to be an important character in the Civil War, at least from what i have read. The League of Losers in MTU was one of my favorite things to coe out of Marvel in a long time. I wish they would get their own comic.

10. Nick Eastwood Registered

The new X-Factor (as many have said) could be pulled off without House of M explanations. They just start it with (as someone said) a detective agency run by mutants who investigate mutant-related crimes and whatnot. If Rictor's in it, play him as a human who wishes he was a mutant or something, or just an old friend of Jamie's or something, but they don't have to depower 90% of mutants off-screen. This concept would have worked before House of M (like the Madrox mini).

11. Speedball Don't. Blink.

no, either no rictor, or Rictor with his powers. him being a human wanting to be a mutant doesnt sound as intriguing as him being a depowered mutant. and i guess no Layla Miller then huh?

12. rigel7soldiers Registered

Layla Miller... with the power to advance dead plotlines, non?

13. Anubis Sup?

Not neccesarily. The thing about t.v. is that all it needs is the premiss. They're gonna do whatever the hell they wanna do. If they want Layla Miller, they'll use Layla Miller. Her origin in the comics being all tied up into House of M can be changed. As can Rictor having his powers. The Premiss is all they want. They'll make up they're own crap anyway. Probally do something like make Rictor Gay or something. You know how these things go.

14. Speedball Don't. Blink.

lol, not after what happens to him and Monet. that has to make it into the show!!
    i laughed for an hour after i read it.

15. Anubis Sup?

Yeah, that was a good scene.

16. AndThePickles Kiss the girl

I'd like to see a New X-Men cartoon series.

17. Speedball Don't. Blink.

But Yeah, Layla isnt really needed for the show to be good. maybe replace her with a younger mutant. do any of the X-factor members have a young brother or sister?

18. rodhulk Registered

Deadpool, good guy/bad guy type character, think V for Vendetta for a Deadpool series.

19. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

Cloak And Dagger

20. Anubis Sup?

How about a new Hulk series? Live action, Cartoon, doesn't matter.

21. rodhulk Registered

With attention to my user name, you know I'd go for that. :D

22. iloveclones spooky....

MTU. Then I don't have to pick one. :D

If I did have to pick one, I would love to see if someone could make Moon Knight's costume look good in real life. Same deal with Iron Fist.

23. house of f Guest

i would actully love to see a tv show set at the xaviers instertue showing the lifes of a group of kids who live,learn and train there of coures basing some of the charcters on kids from the comics but i would love to see new charcter created for the show.

oh and it would be cool if they should a small group of kids who belive in the belifes magneto does

24. house of f Guest

ye i would love some of the ideas to be took from ult but i want it to stay true to it roots more

if they do use gwen they should killer of during the middle or the end of the first series making spidey a more angry charcter and your right gg should kill her

the gg should be like his orignal origin and were a mechanised suit baised on the ult design so we can have all that stuff

we will be all right if fox and sony work on it together

for first seson there should only be one main villan but showing some lesser villans

but when it gets to the second seson there should be more bigger villans and guest star some heros to

25. Anubis Sup?

Let's see, if I were gonna do a Captain Marvel show I would start by combining a few elements of the Ultimate version with the original. I liked the idea that Mhar Vell had to have surgery so he could blend in to human society. It makes more sense that aliens would look far different from humans and would therefore need a way to blend in with humanity. I would however keep the idea of him as a spy sent by the Kree. Becoming a hero to gain the confidence of the human race. Preparing for invasion. Of course, he falls in love with humanity. And eventually turns against his people to save the hairless apes. he'd start off basically like your avarage Kree soldier, but after he turns and makes a deal with the Supreme Intelegence, he gets the Nega Bands. I think this would be a pretty good show. Especially if they don't reveal his motives from the start.