which comic book charcter would you love to see on tv

Anubis said:
Let's see, if I were gonna do a Captain Marvel show I would start by combining a few elements of the Ultimate version with the original. I liked the idea that Mhar Vell had to have surgery so he could blend in to human society. It makes more sense that aliens would look far different from humans and would therefore need a way to blend in with humanity. I would however keep the idea of him as a spy sent by the Kree. Becoming a hero to gain the confidence of the human race. Preparing for invasion. Of course, he falls in love with humanity. And eventually turns against his people to save the hairless apes. he'd start off basically like your avarage Kree soldier, but after he turns and makes a deal with the Supreme Intelegence, he gets the Nega Bands. I think this would be a pretty good show. Especially if they don't reveal his motives from the start.

I like it, very battlestar galactica like IMO. With Mar-vell being like a good cylon.

i know this might sound dumb buti think they should make amazin fantasy a tv series show bouiting new specialy made charters each episodes just to expand on hero based shows

Moon Knight would be great to put on TV, it would be perfect to put a Jewish superhero on TV, plus you can have all the ass kicking qualities of someone like DD, but that's just cus I love Moon Knight, it could probably be done with any of the Marvel Knight characters.

Varient said:
(Smile)

I would enjoy A Heroes for Hire TV series.

Two Hour Premier where Luke Meets Danny and they go after BushMaster to save Misty Knight and Dr. Claire.

Make it a gritty detective/adventure/action show with Superpowers on the subtle side.

Some Shots at Luke and he treats it like spit wads,.. Danny needs to get thru a door he pauses then swings with a glowing trail on his fist as he busts the lock.

Introduce the Daughters of the dragon as a competing business and have the two merge.
Get cheesy with using those old Bionic man side effects for Misty and have David Caradine coach Colleen on sounding like a half asian Martial Artist whio can kick serious butt.

After the first two seasons highlighting some of the fav comic stories in the series, introduce other members to join starting with the Black Knight. Have him hide the mystical origin of his gear,.. saying it's serious tech until a trip to Britian blows it for him

Then start trickling in all the others with side stories like where the second white tiger got his amulets,.. and lead into the wundergore white tiger the third,...

See,.. I see this to be more popular than any other show.
etither this or an iron fist solo show

house of f said:
ye i would love some of the ideas to be took from ult but i want it to stay true to it roots more

if they do use gwen they should killer of during the middle or the end of the first series making spidey a more angry charcter and your right gg should kill her

the gg should be like his orignal origin and were a mechanised suit baised on the ult design so we can have all that stuff

we will be all right if fox and sony work on it together

for first seson there should only be one main villan but showing some lesser villans

but when it gets to the second seson there should be more bigger villans and guest star some heros to

Yeah, I would want it to definatley be influced by 616 Spidey too, but I think the biggest things to keep an audience would be to get a young actor, or one that looks like a 15-16 year old to play spidey, so we have lots of Spidey in highschool stuff. And I agree we probably would only have maybe One or two main villians in the first seasons. Probably GG, and maybe throw in the Kigpin story from the Ultimate arc, with maybe a few episodes of him fighting the shocker and such.

See about Gwen though, I don't know if I would want to kill her off so quickly, because then her death wouldn't be quite as impacting. That's one thing that bugged me about Ult. Spider-man. It was like she was introduced then BAM her dads dead and then BAM she's dead. I would probably want to off her more towards season 3-4ish.

The main thing about GG for me is that he looks scary. Thats the only reason I like the ultimate design. If they kept his 616 origin but gave him a freaky looking suit then I would be fine. I just don't want to see him in a friggin nonmovable mask!

it would be awsome if there was a tv show based on the x-men but showing the next genration

Cuz Punisher's simple, and the non superhero fans can "relate" to him.

Anubis said:
Cuz Punisher's simple, and the non superhero fans can "relate" to him.

house of f said:

The SFX's needed for all the other shows would be phenomenal, but with the Punisher all you need is a lot of blanks and a exsplostion here and there.
And the publicis much more exsepting of a guy with guns then a guy with super powers. The word super automaticly labels it "for geeks".

MTU. Opens up tons of oppurtunities,and has the potential to be better than JLU and have just as many characters. :o

so who cares, there are more geeks than norms for punsher i mean

I would like to see a Captain America tv show actually.

I'd like to see a Cloak & Dagger show and maybe a Shang-Chi show.

capain america the series NOW you're talking MY language

i think Young Avengers would make a good teen cartoon, have guest stars from Cap and stuff, the drama with Iron lad, i mean, the first series could be leading up to iron lad showing he is kang, quick introduction of kang and all he can do, then everything goes **** up.
second season the new Vision is introduced, they wouldn't even have to really expline about the Vision, just that the iron lad armor ran on a computer program called the Vision.

actually, the first season could introduce the vision as a secret mentor to iron lad, we wouldn't need to see him as the Vision we all know, just a computer or something.

i guess it could be live action, too... if they could handle that.

Zoken said:
yeah, but who is going to watch a Super-heroe show in prime time? Except us of course
A few short years ago, prior to the Spider-man, X-Men, Batman, FF films - lots of people would have said the same thing about the movies.
I'd personally love to see the Avengers as a series with lots of cast members and lots of classic storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"