which comic book charcter would you love to see on tv

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by house of f, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ampersand Registered

The problem is, people who don't read comics don't know nor do they care that Clark didn't fight bad guys in high school. So those who come expecting young Superman fighting bad guys will be disapointed and those who want more intellectual programing won't tune in because they expect it to be about Superman beating bad guys up.

2. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

That's why you don't let people think that it's about Superman beating up bad guys. And really, things spread through word of mouth pretty well. If a show is good intelectually, the intelectuals are going to hear about it. Really, it may not have done well, but I wouldn't just assume that it would have completely bombed.

3. house of f Guest

i would love to see spider man live action show

4. GoldenAgeHero Registered

none. i rather have them be more mature cartoons.

5. Artistsean Monkey Boy

I would like to see the X-Kids spin off project be turned into a Live Action Buffy styled TV show. Using the same amount of special effects and makeup, they could make it all about the X-kids living in the mansion. Stars could be Iceman, Rogue (whose powers returned and makes her even more upset), Kitty Pride, Colossus (who starts dating Kitty), Angel, Jubilee, Siren, Leech, Emma Frost and Banshee could be just two of the adults in the house along with Beast, maybe Havok. Maybe even have Cyclops. They could use villians like Pyro, Mr. Sinister, Mystique (whose powers return), Blob, Avalanch, Trask, and so on. Eventually one of the first big time villians can be revealed to be Apocalypse.
    It could be really good, and because its a TV series they could do more stories from the comic and make it more like a comic with character development than the movie could.

6. Spectre722 Registered

i think runaways would make an excellent t.v. series. the beauty of it is, its so far removed from mainstream marvel that u wouldnt need to rely on the constant guest starring of the famous heroes.

also i think astonshing x-men would be good for t.v. just cuz joss whedon rocks my socks.

7. house of f Guest

cool idea art

8. Marvel Spider An Insomniac.

I know he is not in Marvel but a Mask live action television series based on the comics would work.In each episode a different person wears the mask.It could work.:up:

9. house of f Guest

er it a choces for me either spiderman or x kids

10. Super Mark Side (snap) kick

Dare Devil would be fun, if you found an actor who was extremely acrobatic. And blind.

Also, your idea about life at the Xavier School for the Gifted could make a great ongoing series.

11. The_Vision 4815162342

I'd love to see a live action Avengers series. Or a Gambit one with Josh Holloway (from Lost) playing him.

12. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

daughters of the dragon i think there were plans to give them a tvseries once