Which country does America deserve to get its ash kicked by?

Truthteller said:
Man, it was really misty in those mountains too. I was there for four days and the entire time the temperature did not deviate more than two degrees from fifty and I was in the clouds with drizzle or mist the entire time.

Still nice though, the weather provided a nice ultra secluded feeling up in those mountain woods.

:)
That actually sounds very nice. Especially if you have a nice cozy cabin with a warm fire at night. :)

TheSlag said:
*hears the song line "Cut like a knife" start to play...
Awww... well, you are still runnin' around barefoot. ;)

Daisy said:
That actually sounds very nice. Especially if you have a nice cozy cabin with a warm fire at night. :)
Yes. Precisely. We had a nice log cabin with a fireplace so we were set. :)

There's another rather curious thing that happens when you are in the fog like that... it forces you to see things that are up closer to you. So in your visual plane you focus more at levels that you otherwise maybe would not.

I can remember as a young Slag, trying to cover our back yard in 3 leaps to avoid the stickers. *never occurred to me to take the time to put on shoes, or that the jumping basically buried them in my feet*

The young Slagger was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. ;)

Japan could easily ***** slap America if it wanted to.

Truthteller said:
Yes. Precisely. We had a nice log cabin with a fireplace so we were set. :)

There's another rather curious thing that happens when you are in the fog like that... it forces you to see things that are up closer to you. So in your visual plane you focus more at levels that you otherwise maybe would not.
I'm very envious. *just realized the tongue-sticky smilie is no longer green :(*

When they tried the first time, they were'nt technological capital of the world.

The Spawn said:
When they tried the first time, they were'nt technological capital of the world.

And they also had a standing army to compete with America's. Now they don't.

TheSlag said:
I can remember as a young Slag, trying to cover our back yard in 3 leaps to avoid the stickers. *never occurred to me to take the time to put on shoes, or that the jumping basically buried them in my feet*

The young Slagger was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. ;)
I don't think you were alone. For some reason, those sort of "smarts" seem to be endemic in young boys. ;)

Young girls have a whole different set a "smarts". :o

Daisy said:
I don't think you were alone. For some reason, those sort of "smarts" seem to be endemic in young boys. ;)

Young girls have a whole different set a "smarts". :o

endemic!?!?!?!?! *looks through new word a day calendar... DECEMBER... HELPPPPPP!!!! ;)

And girls havin different smarts... *thinks to the comercial where the guy says.... BIG, BEAUTIFUL... Brains. ;) *that babe has a pair of "smarts" on her*

Quite honestly, I think that with this administration they would nuke someone well before they ever finished kicking our arse. :(

The Spawn said:

If it came down to "We will conquer you or you will die" no country could touch us..we have far too much land to hide in. Japan would be a payload of nukes away from a parking lot.

The Spawn said:
You are a moron. Japan doesnt even have an air force. USA wrote their constitution. They arent allowed to have a powerful military. We have bases ALL OVER JAPAN. If it ever came down it, we'd just have those bases wup ash on Japan.

Besides, we already wupped Japan once.

Same goes for Europe. Rammstein Air Force base is smack dab in the middle of Germany. It was loaded with enough firepower to stop a soviet invasion. We can call it today and over run all of mainland europe.

China isnt even a united country. Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Tibet all HATE the communist chinese government. If it ever came down to it, we'd just arm Taiwan, Tibet, and Hong Kong (which we already do in Taiwans case) and have them start a civil war and we'd help the democratic anti-commie side.

Canada.

We would totally be taken off-guard. Their CANADA!!!

Plus it would give me an excuse to play that song from the South Park movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"