Arrow Which Deathstoke Costume do you prefer?

For me the first is my preference.

The second I see that mask and think he knows he's going to be shot in the head!

The first I think he really wants them to TRY!:BA:woot:

The present day one, definitely. Looks almost exactly like what I would've done. The first costume is cool too, though.

Have to say,I didn't expect the results to be quite so one sided.I don't hate the new one,but I don't really feel it's a step up from the original,either.Hopefully we'll see Slade don the original on the island.

Finally we have a good look at Deathstroke's new design.

BAI6Qcf.jpg
I21qCrK.jpg

Finally we have a good look at Deathstroke's new design.

BAI6Qcf.jpg
I21qCrK.jpg

The concept art is much better than the real thing. I prefer the top design. If the island suit actually looked like the top design in real life, I'd be happy.

Yea I dig the hell out of the second design. Reminds me of the Arkham Origins Slade, which is the best the character has ever looked.

The ONLY thing i don't like about Slades outfit are the slits in the mask, but thats really getting into nit pick territory. Im shaking with excitement over the eventual Slade/Deathstroke v Ollie/Arrow battle.

Well,I figured we need an official thread to contain the debate (both praise and panning) for the Deathstoke costume Which do you prefer?
http://i.imgur.com/tGcBVo9.jpg
The Billy Wintergreen "muscle-man mercenary",
Or
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2GDJEsi.jpg
The Slade Wilson "tin masked hockey player"?:woot:[/QUOTE]

At firs I liked the Billy Wintergreen version. But then I saw the hi-res of the Tin man look or Shredder... I LOVE the shredder version!! :hrt:

The Wintergreen one looks like he's built for speed.

The Slade one looks like he tear down and wall while he's dragging you along by the throat,

I wish the mask was better for Slade though. In the concepts you can clearly see that they envisioned things to be much tighter. Here his head looks huge. Then again this is probably something that looks kick ass in action.

Season 1 mask with season 2 costume
s1 mask was wayy creepier, and the s2 costume, while bulky, is nice with the color touches and textures in there

new one looks much sleeker

I'm confused, what precisely is your definition of "sleek"??
cuz I like the new costume, but it is pretty much the opposite of sleek

I so excited to see slade in his old mask in the next episode, it's about time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"