Which film will we see first? Man of Steel 2 or Justice League: Snyder Cut

The long term goal should be to organically build towards another Justice League film. But don’t waste energy teasing the wider universe. Just focus on making good self contained stories that leave the door open for crossovers by not contradicting the other films. It’s pretty simple.

Hopefully, the Snyder Cut. Because, to be honest, without that I don't have much interest in the DCEU moving forward.

According to some latest info the Snyder cut of JL is coming November 19th of this year.

Not sure if its a theatrical release , streaming/digital download or DVD/BlurRay release.

According to some latest info the Snyder cut of JL is coming November 19th of this year.

Not sure if its a theatrical release , streaming/digital download or DVD/BlurRay release.

Source? Posting this without any source to back it up is like dangling heroin in front of an addict, man.

Source? Posting this without any source to back it up is like dangling heroin in front of an addict, man.

Snyder's son on twitter said "good things are coming".
Jason Momoa said on instagram "you have no idea whats coming" and "i love warner bros".

A guy on twitter who made previous predictions that came out to be true said Snyder Cut is releasing November 19th.

Snyder had a near complete cut as far as principal photography was concerned. That much was confirmed by Snyder himself.

Warner bros allowed Snyder to continue work on his cut.

Ray Fisher and Momoa were asking for a Snyder cut and Momoa made Aquaman a $1,14 billion success. Im pretty sure he has some bargaining chips.

WB wouldnt mind releasing the cut because they already plan to have multiple movies that are not connected so its not harmful to them.

The only real issue would be the budget needed to finish the cgi shots and we have no idea how much money is needed.

If it's the guy on twitter that I think you're talking about he's made unsubstantiated claims for a while, including saying Henry signed a new contract and a four picture deal with MOS 2 being announced at comic con 2019. I don't trust his claims. Not one bit.

If it's the guy on twitter that I think you're talking about he's made unsubstantiated claims for a while, including saying Henry signed a new contract and a four picture deal with MOS 2 being announced at comic con 2019. I don't trust his claims. Not one bit.

The guy who gave the date is called Luis Centeno.
Louis Centeno (@Superman0621) | Twitter

But still Snyder's son and Jason Momoas comments are pretty interesting.

That's the guy I was referring too. He also made the claim as late of Feb 1st stating his source told him Ben is remaining as Batman. Of course, we all know that is not true.

His son's comments were probably in reference to the Snyder cut three day event. Now it would be a good place for Snyder to update his fans about the status of his JL cut. They've been teased enough. But that doesn't verify a November 19 claim.

Momoa's comments could be referring to anything. Since then it's been announced he'll be in Dune. Then came the Aquaman 2 release date as well as building upon the Aquaman universe with a "Trench" movie. He does not have greenlight power.

That's the guy I was referring too. He also made the claim as late of Feb 1st stating his source told him Ben is remaining as Batman. Of course, we all know that is not true.

His son's comments were probably in reference to the Snyder cut three day event. Now it would be a good place for Snyder to update his fans about the status of his JL cut. They've been teased enough. But that doesn't verify a November 19 claim.

Momoa's comments could be referring to anything. Since then it's been announced he'll be in Dune. Then came the Aquaman 2 release date as well as building upon the Aquaman universe with a "Trench" movie. He does not have greenlight power.

I just dont see Momoas comments being about Aquaman 2 or the Trench movie.
As if they werent 1000% guaranteed given the box office numbers of Aquaman.
He must be referring to something else.

He went from "our business sucks" to "i love WB" which is quite telling.

Your best bet is the Snydercut event to get an update. I feel for Snyder fans and don't want them to be teased endlessly. Hopefully they get clarification one way or another.

But the other stuff is nothing. Centeno's Feb 8th claim of Cavill signing a 4 picture extension shows you how credible his claims are.

I don't find Momoa's comments telling at all. They are what someone wants to read into them.

^
Guess we ll have to wait and see.

...says some no name nobody with 0 connections to the entertainment industry.

EDIT: The guy in the video, not the poster.

Last edited:
"Release the Snyder Cut" is now a meme.

I think its kind of insane there's this much of a cult following for a movie that hasn't been released.

although I'm never opposed to a directors cut (or in this snyder cut) coming out.

I do wish they would take a definitive stance whether it be "we definitely won't be releasing it" "we will have an update for you by 'insert date here'", or "it's release date is ..."

It would at least let people move on.

Too bad that the current WB Justice League franchise cannot compete with Marvel.

Probably Snyder Cut.

There's never gonna be a "Man of Steel 2", as in a Superman film that continues from Snyder's vision with Cavill, Adams, etc, nor do I want it. I want a fresh Superman reboot (also not gonna happen soon).

I think we will get a Supergirl film reboot first. Although probably not based on the CW show.

I think we will get a Supergirl film reboot first. Although probably not based on the CW show.
There’s a chance the CW show won’t be around too much longer. Melissa’s initial contract is up soon, and the ratings from what I’ve read are on the decline. Plus, with the CW green lighting a Superman show set within the Arrowverse...

There’s a chance the CW show won’t be around too much longer. Melissa’s initial contract is up soon, and the ratings from what I’ve read are on the decline. Plus, with the CW green lighting a Superman show set within the Arrowverse...

Same for The Flash, i give it one or two more years like Arrow, then its over

Same for The Flash, i give it one or two more years like Arrow, then its over
I thought Flash was one of the highest rated shows? Needless to say, if each show were to aim for eight seasons, I’d be content with that.

I doubt Supergirl will get the eight, and I’d be very surprised if Legends do. Batwoman and that Canaries spinoff I hope doesn’t go past their first seasons to be honest.

It’ll be interesting to see what fresh options they bring in - if any, but at the same time I wouldn’t be remotely surprised if they kept Flash going for as long as they can; it could even end up the Supernatural or Walking Dead of the Arrowverse.

And uhh, remaining on topic here, Snyder cut has more likelihood than a MoS sequel, but both have slim chances. It’s been too long.

I thought Flash was one of the highest rated shows? Needless to say, if each show were to aim for eight seasons, I’d be content with that.

Yep, i thinkk they doing that of 8 season x show, Supergirl is gaining some views but that one and Legends are the ones getting the worst raitings i believe

Probably Snyder Cut.

There's never gonna be a "Man of Steel 2", as in a Superman film that continues from Snyder's vision with Cavill, Adams, etc, nor do I want it. I want a fresh Superman reboot (also not gonna happen soon).

I agree. The next Superman on film , despite Cavill's desires, will be a new one in a new continuity ,and free of the Snyderverse baggage.

The Snyder cut will eventually happen, but probably not anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"