Sequels Which hero in the sequel?

how about Vision or War Machine, it will feel weird seeing team members from Captain America's team helping Spider-Man after the events of Civil War.

Don't see why it would be a problem. I doubt Peter holds a grudge, and his next movie doesn't happen until after Infinity War, by which point the world will almost certainly have realized they made a terrible mistake, vis a vis pardons all around.

I would love Cap or Doctor Strange. Then again, I say this knowing the screen time Iron Man had in HOMECOMING. We still haven't seen Spidey team up in his own flick yet.

I doubt he'll do much/any teaming up in his own movies, not with him appearing in a lot of the more crossover-y films.

Well we know that he will develop a bit of a friendship with Dr Strange in Infinity War, at least according to Tom and Benedict and the Russo brothers. Don't know if everyone saw this but there was a set photo of Spider-man's suit from Civil War/Homecoming with Dr Strange's cape.

DF_CsGAUQAENteb.jpg

DF_CsF-VoAAROtf.jpg

So naturally we might assume that he will team up with Strange in the sequel. Maybe, maybe not. They might want to experiment with another hero in the sequel. If we're getting Scorpion then I'd rather they save Strange for a movie with Mysterio. I don't mean I want to see Dr Strange fight Mysterio, I mean I want to see Strange just help Peter out. Like if Peter encounter's Mysterio for the first time and he get's away, first thing Peter's going to think is "That guy is using magic, maybe Strange can give me some advice with this guy". Although I still want Peter to figure out for himself that Mysterio is using illusions. That might be tricky though since Strange will most likely see through the illusions. Hmm...

I'd really like to see Cap and Spidey together, so maybe that'll be might pick for the sequel.

I would love to see The Hulk. I saw where Tom Holland said that he would love to team up with The Hulk. With Hulk now talking, I think Spidey's wisecracks and Hulk's dialogue would be hilarious. I always loved it when they teamed up or where in a comic book together. :)

After Hulk, I would like to see Captain America.

I don't want another hero. Just let Spidey be alone for this one. If they have to include another hero, Hulk. Daredevil would be better though but that'll never happen.

Wonder how big of a role the other hero will end up having. I think it could be more than Stark in Homecoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"