Civil War Which hero will die in Civil war?

The Russos are not talking about a death, they are talking about a controversial ending that everybody is interpreting as a huge death.

Great I'm so unexcited. Honestly getting more skeptical each new thing about this film. I'm know I'm a weird aberration for this among fans though.

Well, Like Jurassic park at least had its Dinosaurs, even if my worse fears are real, at least there will be some really great action. AOU pleasantly surprised also after folks initial impressions on the boards . So--- hope

I'm really surprised people think anyone is going to die, ever since The First Avenger Marvel hasn't given any real reason to believe someone will die. Bucky, Coulson, Pepper, Loki, Fury, Groot, Jarvis. Quicksilver is the only big death in the series and some people question if it's even permanent. What track record hints that a main character will die?

In truth they could show Rhodey's death whose going to believe it after all the fake outs even those who do still wouldn't believe it because it seems so obvious.

Frigga. They devoted a whole funeral scene to it, and it even got Loki's attention.

Frigga was kind of a nothing character. She didn't do much in either film.

^ She was Thor's mom and Loki's connection to we'll call it sanity.

Rhodey isn't dying.

Cap or Bucky will. Most likely Cap.

Or maybe Ironman, and Vision

^ She was Thor's mom and Loki's connection to we'll call it sanity.

Yeah, but calling Thor's mom a big death is like saying Uncle Ben or the Wayne parents were big deaths.

Frigga was never really an important character in the movies until they decided to have her death impact Loki.

My pick is missing from the poll so how I am even supposed to vote dammit??!?1??, but I'm gonna say Bucky.
Someone with so much blood on his hands can only be redeemed in a very specific way... a tear-jerking, sacrificial death to save his friend(s).

I know this because I've seen enough movies. I'm 46% sure I'm right.

I would say Rhodey but I think they are misleading us. I think Cap or Bucky will

tumblr_lwp6u633tn1r6ycrio1_500.gif

Evening dies except Scarlet Witch and Vision, who run away and get married and have babies. Vision is on the side of life, so it only makes sense.

War Machine will get KO'ed, but Cap will bite it. Bucky will become the new Cap. I mean, why have that scene with Winter Soldier holding the shield like that in the second Cap movie? It has to be MCU foreshadowing, and not just a nod to the comic continuity.

I have literally no interest in a Bucky/Cap so I hope not.

Ha! The people that actually believe that War Machine died in the trailer. Come on!

But Cap's gonna be in A3/A4 so another resurrection? Come on Marvel! :funny:

I think no one will die, as the title suggested "divided we fall", so at the end they all will emerge out at a single strength and fight against the enemy.

I think no one will die, as the title suggested "divided we fall", so at the end they all will emerge out at a single strength and fight against the enemy.
After, um, shall we call them... recent events, I would certainly hope not!

Cap should die. I want something as hard hitting and soul shattering as when Prime bit it when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"