Iron Man 2 Which Iron Man's armor do you prefer?

Believe it or not...I'm gonna have to go with the Mark VI. I actually kinda like the silver, and the triangle arc reactor is just so damn cool.

The Mark VI, it just seemed like the perfect IM suit to me, even with the silver parts, a close second would be the Mark IV.

Mark 1. Simple, underpowered, ugly, really aggro. I really tire of the armors that pretty much have all the bells and whistles.

Ever since I first saw the Mk III, I fell in love and thought that was his best armor design ever and it still hasn't changed

My top 5 list:

1. Mark VI

2. Mark IV

3. Mark III

4. Mark II

5. Mark V

Last edited:
the Mark VI is the best with all those new gadgets!
then the Mark III, Mark II, Mark I, Mark V, then Mark IV.

Haven't see the movie yet, but can anyone tell what's Mark VI new functions? What's so special about it?

Haven't see the movie yet, but can anyone tell what's Mark VI new functions? What's so special about it?

he can throw multiple mini missiles (I think) from his wrist, the coolest one is some form or red laser that cuts everything on his path.

I like War Machine. His armor is huge!!!

I also like Mark IV. It has so many deadly weapons installed.

i vote for mark VI tho the only thing that's missing is the 'ex wife'

Warmachine (Justin Hammer Version)

or

Iron Man Mark I. Looks like something that could exist in real life tbh

At first I hated the Mark VI armor but after seeing the movie and buying the toys it grew on me. Now I like it as much as I liked the MKIII back in 2008 and even more.

The silver portions certainly look odd and it does need some used to, but the new bright red color and triangle ARC reactor are awesome and make up for the negative aspects.

MKVI FTW !

Mark VI and i think i even like the silver parts.
Mark V is a close second. How could i not like this suit?

This thread needs a poll btw.

Mark 1, I loved it, it look like an evil robot from the future, it was intimidating watching him go through the caves and just destroy everyone so easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"