Sequels Which mutants do you want to see on the big screen?

Sexy Magician

Most Excellent
Reaction score
The X-Men movie franchise has crammed a lot of mutants and X related characters in their films so far, who haven't you seen yet that you really want to?

For me the list is endless but my main has to be,

Cable
Forge
Mr Sinister
Avalanche
Polaris
Marrow (well pretty much the Morlocks in general)
Longshot
Cannonball
Domino

Cable
Domino
Psylocke (We kind of had her but I don't count it)
Dr Nemesis
Gambit

Cable
Domino
Psylocke (We kind of had her but I don't count it)
Dr Nemesis
Gambit

I was gonna add Psylocke but like you said, we KIND of had her, but it wasn't any kind of Psylocke I wanted to see, actually all of Last Stand wasn't anything I wanted to see

Sunfire
Polaris
Forge
Dazzler
Cable
Domino
Avalanche
Cannonball
Selene
Mirage
Vulcan
Husk
Omega Red
Chamber
Magik
Northstar
Magma
Boom-Boom
Daken
Armor
Pixie
X-23
Hope
Fantomex
Stepford Cuckoos
Legion
Shatterstar
Dust
X-Man
Wolfsbane
M
Hellion
Mercury
Surge

Magik
Quentin Quire
Sage
Stepford Cuckoos-Irma, Celeste, Phoebe
Sunfire
Eva Bell
Dazzler
Dust
Hellion
Chamber
Cannonball
Husk

On X-force
Psylocke
Fantomex
Cable
Domino
Boom Boom
X-23

Polaris and Sunfire are the only ones left that I'd like to see.

Psylocke
Polaris
Husk
Sunfire
Forge
Mr. Sinister
Marrow
Spiral
Avalanche
Sage
Stacy X

in no order:

Cable
Domino
Cannonball
Boom boom (yes, I want the X-Force movie, lol)
Pyslocke
Archangel
Polaris
Sunfire
Thunderbird
Dazzler

pretty much the 70s mutants left on the franchise to date, more some of XForce most famous members.

-Psylocke (a proper version).
-Domino.
-Cable.
-Rachel Grey/Summers.
-Dani Moonstar.
-X-23.
-Dust.
-Loa.
-Polaris.
-Boom Boom.
-Magik.
-Mr. Sinister.
-Wolfsbane.
-Husk.
-Tempus (Eva Bell).
-Jubilee (in a bigger role).
-

Finally, another Eva Bell fan :up: haha.

She's a real cool character, and her power would allow for some pretty sick teamwork combos.

She creates time bubbles that can freeze the flow of events in a given area.

whats her power?

Basically what psylockolussus said. Extremely powerful time displacement.

She can trap people in time bubbles that would take a person decades to move a step, and then if she wants she can send them through time for a short period while they are trapped. She can travel through time for longer periods herself, but she has not really perfected how she can fully use her time travel stuff yet. Still a student and finding her potential.

With the way the film series uses portals, slow mo and teleporting I think they can do some very creative things with it.

Last edited:
If Fox expands the prequel's universe after Apocalypse, Id love to see Scarlett Witch, Polaris and Sunfire having a decent presence. These three characters along with FC/Dofp cast could do some pretty awesome visuals. I just need more badass girls on the past, and Wanda is perfect for it. Just having Jean, Storm and Wanda on the same movie would be f*** epic. Im ready for that. just hope Singer puts some heart on their action sequences, in a similar way than Quicksilver, even if its unlikely a director puts the same effort on all the characters, especially the female roles. But since Singer didnt have the chance in the past, due to budget reasons, Apocalypse its his chance, so... fingers crossed

Hero Debuts: Cable, Domino, Fantomex, Rictor, Forge, Polaris, X-23

Villain Debuts: Sinister, Spiral, The Marauders, Omega Red, Daken, Emplate, Cameron Hodge, Selene, Stryfe, The Dark Riders, Children of the Vault, Bastion, Armageddon Man, Mikhail Rasputin

Re-imagined: Deadpool, Psylocke, Gambit, Archangel, Multiple Man, Arclite, Siryn, Juggernaut

If Fox expands the prequel's universe after Apocalypse, Id love to see Scarlett Witch, Polaris and Sunfire having a decent presence. These three characters along with FC/Dofp cast could do some pretty awesome visuals. I just need more badass girls on the past, and Wanda is perfect for it. Just having Jean, Storm and Wanda on the same movie would be f*** epic. Im ready for that. just hope Singer puts some heart on their action sequences, in a similar way than Quicksilver, even if its unlikely a director puts the same effort on all the characters, especially the female roles. But since Singer didnt have the chance in the past, due to budget reasons, Apocalypse its his chance, so... fingers crossed

I have a feeling if we do get Polaris and Sunfire. They will receive the same treatment as Havok, Banshee and Bishop in the movies. But I won't complain asl long as they get a decent role.

Omega red and mr sinister. Two of my favorites

I want to see dust. Her powers would be amazing in 3D

-Psylocke (a proper version).
-Domino.
-Cable.
-Rachel Grey/Summers.
-Dani Moonstar.
-X-23.
-Dust.
-Loa.
-Polaris.
-Boom Boom.
-Magik.
-Mr. Sinister.
-Wolfsbane.
-Husk.
-Tempus (Eva Bell).
-Jubilee (in a bigger role).
-
I reckon they can save x23 for the next wolverine movie

I think we've seen enough mutants, and most of the side characters just weren't that great. I know we'll keep getting those side characters but I'd really rather we flesh out the ones we've seen already.

I'd like to see more from:

Kitty Pryde, Cyclops, Beast, Colossus, Iceman, those sorts of things.

I'd love to see more main mutant villains but as far as heroes and X-Men go, let's stick with who we have seen already.

EDIT: Just to clarify my point further with an example, I thought that Sunspot and Warpath had absolutely no purpose in DOFP other than to see a few extra mutants. And they weren't even that impressive. Blink, however, was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"