Which of these political commentators do you dislike the most?

Especially since, as you said, the current economic improvement is only temporary. It'll be a future president's job to clean up the mess Trump has made. Major tax cuts for corporations and the rich, combined with major additions to the national debt will only hurt the US in the long term. Trump should've used our current surplus to payoff our debt instead of adding to it.

Andrew Breitbart is dead. Has been for years.

So many to hate. Maddow, Carlson, Hannity, Matthews, Reid, Uyagar, Kulinski, Enjeti, and Ball.

Added more people.

Why Maddow?
Her presentation of her show and obvious pandering makes me not like her. She can be intelligent and informative, but she pads or hypes up stories for ratings more than to inform her viewers. It got really obvious during the Mueller investigation.

Krystal Ball because you keep posting videos of her smug and self important "opinions". :wall::p

Actually there are prolly ones I like less just because they're pandering bigots.

Krystal Ball because you keep posting videos of her smug and self important "opinions". :wall::p

Actually there are prolly ones I like less just because they're pandering bigots.
Krystal Ball is way too antiestablishment to a huge fault. I would be okay with her if she were not platforming Far Right Neo fascists on her show and trying to unite Progressives with those people to overthrow the Dem establishment.

Krystal Ball is way too antiestablishment to a huge fault. I would be okay with her if she were not platforming Far Right Neo fascists on her show and trying to unite Progressives with those people to overthrow the Dem establishment.
Every time I see that smug, little smirk, I want to shove a medium size potato in her mouth.:shrug:

Whoa someone is scaroused. :o

What is your fetish is none of my business. :halo:

:funny: A fine follow up to Sarah Palin

Lily 2
InCali 0

Beware my retribution. I'm plotting my comeback and am not waiting until 2024.

EDIT: Tell me you wouldn't pay to see Krystal try and talk with a medium sized potato in her mouth.

Her presentation of her show and obvious pandering makes me not like her. She can be intelligent and informative, but she pads or hypes up stories for ratings more than to inform her viewers. It got really obvious during the Mueller investigation.

assuming that mueller was going to do his job wasn’t pandering, IMO. If mueller had the integrity he was known for, Maddow and others would have been right. Unfortunately....

the mueller story / Russian conspiracy was not padding. It was a legitimate national security threat that still hasn’t gotten the scrutiny it needs. Our only hope is that an independent DOJ will be able to do their job after months / years of The trump administration being able to destroy / hide evidence of their obvious, massive corruption.

How does Tucker Carlson's bratty, racist @ss only have two votes?

assuming that mueller was going to do his job wasn’t pandering, IMO. If mueller had the integrity he was known for, Maddow and others would have been right. Unfortunately....

the mueller story / Russian conspiracy was not padding. It was a legitimate national security threat that still hasn’t gotten the scrutiny it needs. Our only hope is that an independent DOJ will be able to do their job after months / years of The trump administration being able to destroy / hide evidence of their obvious, massive corruption.
Sorry I forgot to respond to this because of work. I agree to a point, but now we don't know for sure. At this point, it's just speculation of what Russia and Trump did and has been used by the Right to point how the Mueller report was used for ratings, which I agree with but only because of what we know. I hope they release the full report to see what exactly Trump and Barr didn't want the public to know.

Sorry I forgot to respond to this because of work. I agree to a point, but now we don't know for sure. At this point, it's just speculation of what Russia and Trump did and has been used by the Right to point how the Mueller report was used for ratings, which I agree with but only because of what we know. I hope they release the full report to see what exactly Trump and Barr didn't want the public to know.
I don’t mind Maddow too much. She makes some really smart points, but they never seem to go anywhere. I get frustrated with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"