Which realms do you want to see in Thor 3?

Reaction score
These nine realms is probably my favorite thing about Thor's world. It is just so interesting:

So far the movies have featured:
Asgard (asgardians)
Vanaheim (Hogun's realm)
Midgard (humans)
Jotunheim (frost giants)
Svartalfheim (dark elves)

These realms haven't been featured yet though for some of them, you will get a glimpse in Thor 2:
Muspelheim (fire demons)
Alfheim (light elves)
Nidavellir (dwarves)
Nifheim (Hela)

For Thor 3, I want to see the realm of Fire demons or the realm of Hela

I want to see the remaining nine realms up close and personally in Thor 3, with alott of the focus being on Muspelheim and Hel.

A conversation in The Dark World has really made me interested to see what they would do with Niflheim and Hela.

Muspelheim is an obvious pick given what most of us think the story will be.

The forges of Nidavellir could probably be done in a cool way with the mix of fantasy and sci fi that TDW featured. As long as it's not shown for something so dumb as making an ugly replica of Mjolnir.

Of course it would be nice in theory to see all the realms but I doubt they can give much time to more than a few within the timespan of a movie.

Muspelheim is guaranteed at this point. But I would also like to Alfheim and the Light Elves.
Alfheim.jpg

Hopefully we eventually get to see all the 9 realms in the MCU. They dont even have to be in Thor films, such as maybe seeing Hel in a Doctor Strange movie.

I don't think we're going to spend a lot of time of Muspelheim, but I definitely want to see it. And I agree with what Mjolnir said above about Nidavallir. Also, even though it's not one of the 9 Realms in the mythology, Nornheim was name dropped in Thor2 and I'd love to see that in a film.

Doesn't the Ragnarok story end up with Asgard being rebuilt on Midgard? So I wouldn't say a lot would be there but surely the ending.

There have been a few Ragnarok stories. Right now we don't know what ones this may or may not pull from. And besides, my comment was more about how we've seen A LOT of Earth in the Thor story so far, and to many fans, it's a bit lackluster in that (not to mention shoe horning in Selvig and Darcy into the sequel). So give me a Thor film that has the the least amount of Earth involved this time.

There have been a few Ragnarok stories. Right now we don't know what ones this may or may not pull from. And besides, my comment was more about how we've seen A LOT of Earth in the Thor story so far, and to many fans, it's a bit lackluster in that (not to mention shoe horning in Selvig and Darcy into the sequel). So give me a Thor film that has the the least amount of Earth involved this time.

Having part of Asgard built on Earth feels right to me to enable a decent resistance to Thanos in the infinity war. So I'm going , not much Earth until the end

I'd like to see Muspelheim and the other Nine Realms, to see how different the other worlds are.

I want to see some dwarven blacksmiths. Maybe we get to see how mjolnir was created in a flashback or Thor just explaining it to jane.

I just wanna see Surtur and his realm and I wont mind if the others arent shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"