Age of Ultron Which route should they go with Quicksilver's costume?

Yes, there has been no report from one of the trades about a deal being finalized or indication from the actor. It's not official.

That said, given how much Johnson talks about the role and how far into discussions he's said he's in it's all but confirmed that he's going to take it.

a mix between (and I know this might be considered heresy) Speeds costume from YA

and a more practical approach.

throw a iota of the original Ultimate costume in it and it might look good enough for the big screen

Well imo whatever they do now it can't be much worse than Fox's Quicksilver.

Well imo whatever they do now it can't be much worse than Fox's Quicksilver.
oh grow up already you seen 1 screen cap that shows him from his neck up

peters is a superior actor than johnson who got outshined by kitsch in savages lol

I'm sorry if the two screencaps look terrible. It's enough to tell that the character's design is bad and nothing like the character in the comics and furthermore points to him being nothing in essence like the character in the comics. He's American, has black eyes, doesn't have his sister, looks like an angsty teenager instead of a pretty boy asshat. Etc. This has nothing to do with being a "grown up"

As for the actor's abilities, that is a completely subjective topic but what I do know is that Johnson is a far more in-demand, successful, and acclaimed actor than Peters.

Last edited:
Johnson is a horrible actor lol

channing tatum is in demand too

I'm sorry if the two screencaps look terrible. It's enough to tell that the character's design is bad and nothing like the character in the comics and furthermore points to him being nothing in essence like the character in the comics.
Well obviously all of the characters in DOFP will be wearing 1costume/outfit in the entire movie.:whatever:

I'm sorry if the two screencaps look terrible.
From what we have seen so far I agree, doesn't look that cool at all. Hopefully the final look in the film is stronger or there's a different costume. Costume design in X-men has always been shaky imo, so hopefully we will get some good set pieces and a solid performance from him regardless of the look.

Both those actors are great imo, so not too worried on there acting abilities.

I want him to look a bit better but who knows how he'll look when all is said and done? I think anyone with that hair is going to look a bit strange though. Have you seen Aaron with platinum blond hair? Terrible. So I think the Avengers costume will deviantly be more faithful but who knows.

as long as he is not dressed as a dorky kid with swim goggles on his head

So Fox´s Quicksilver is going to be played by E.P and he will be in X-men DOFP.
Johanson or someone else (not Parkers tho) will play Marvel´s Quicksilver in AoU.

E.P will not offically have become QS but the AoU one will?

Did I understand in right? :)

Not sure what you mean by officially becoming Quicksilver.

The QS in X-men will not be known as QS. His name will be Pietro and is just a kid who runs fast. He hasn´t in the movie become/will not in the movie become known as QS.
He never gets the titel/nick whilst the AoU will be refered to as QS as well as Pietro ofc.

He'll start with civilian clothes at first but think he'll be given some kind of suit to give him maximum aerodynamics once he's in the Avengers fray. Hopefully it'll have some nods to his typical 616 look but nothing too flashy.

Can't picture Kick ash as Quicksilver. It'd be like Bale as Wonderman

The QS in X-men will not be known as QS. His name will be Pietro and is just a kid who runs fast. He hasn´t in the movie become/will not in the movie become known as QS.
He never gets the titel/nick whilst the AoU will be refered to as QS as well as Pietro ofc.

Doesn't really matter what he's referred to. However either can be called QS.

Can't picture Kick ash as Quicksilver. It'd be like Bale as Wonderman

Doesn't really matter what he's referred to. However either can be called QS.

Bane as Wonderman. I don´t think so lol. Maybe I am missing you point but IMO that´s not true. The surprise of seeing Bale being Wonderman > than the surprise of seeing Aaron as QS lol!

I agree with Dent
the DOFP look is really pretty awful
Singer's so damn hit-or-miss with the x-verse

as for acting talent, I can't really judge either, as I've only seen Kick-ash
that said, I'm still 100% sure that Quicksilver will be better utilized in AoU

My vote would be to start him off in something ultimates-y, and then give him something more 616 towards the end when they team up with the Avengers

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if that's how it was because the character won't be able to get a lof of focus in DOFP, while he will in AOU.

We might get something like this.
Quicksilver_Vol_1_2.jpg
Quicksilver_Vol_1_10.jpg

or this
2956800-quicksilver.jpg

Last edited:
peters is a superior actor than johnson who got outshined by kitsch in savages lol
Is this a joke? Johnson is a brilliant actor and he was brilliant in Savages. The fact that Kick-ash, John Lennon and Ben were all played by the same person blows my mind.

Last edited:
I don´t think so I´m afraid. I will judge after seeing kick-ash 2.

Atm tho, I think they´re pretty evenly matched when it comes to pure acting. I do think Aaron is the better one because of his looks tho.

I think Evan Peters looks better than both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"