Which scene do you think you'll find the most emotional/powerful?

DarknessOfDeath said:
-smiles- I feel bad. :p and does she get down and busy with Famke? er.. okays ...ahem taking it a step further. lol

Goldeneye's got some good Famke action. Killer thighs, man. Literally.

Rebecca was uncredited in S1m0ne. I was like "hey, wasn't that Rebecca in the limo?" :p

She was in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" too!

ha!
Ivana Humpalot - "do you know vat ve do to keep varm in russia?
Austin - "I can guess baby"
Ivana - "ve play chess!"
Austin - "I guessed wrong!"

Paste Pot Pete said:
Goldeneye's got some good Famke action. Killer thighs, man. Literally.

speaking of that... i've got goldeneye on my computer. thanx for reminding me... but i've been watching the clip of Jean/Logan in the lab... man the room just gets hotter and hotter every second. lol :p

On Topic: Scott/Jean's reunion followed by "KILL ME" line... :(

Rebecca was in Austin Powers? Where? :eek: Screen caps! :eek:

I'm too tired and lazy! She was the other model with Ivana Humpalot when he did the photo shoot.

Everything to do with Phoenix, especially when she realises what she has done. :(

I voted for other, even thought there is no other option.

Any scene with Colossus will be both emotional/powerful!!

:p :D

PWN3R RANGER said:

Powerful, yes... emotional... in X2 Daniel showed he had the acting chops roughly on par with a wooden stick... we'll see how he does this time around :D

I think the most powerfull scene for me will be when you see phoenix unleash her full power, with the flaming firebird and all. I think this is the scene that will truely make me :O. The most emotional for me will be if rogue takes the cure, and the emotion i will fear is anger. for how dumb that would be and disrespectfull to the character. Bute yeah, flaming phoenix <3

Storm22 said:
I'm too tired and lazy! She was the other model with Ivana Humpalot when he did the photo shoot.
Oh, I remember that scene. :up: Lmao. That was her? :D

^yeah, I think he even called her "Rebecca"

that movie was great... "Do you know how ve keep varm in Russia? Ve play chess."

I think the Jean coming back scene. But who knows, there are going to be so many in this one!!:up:

Here's Rebecca:

austin2_rebecca.jpg

Lmao. :D

^Awesome. Didn't she have a line, too? "Mr. Powers, I just want to say what an honour it is to be working with someone like yourself" or something like that

mine will be when wolvie gives that speech about war to bobby and kitty. i think that will be very moving.

hutch007 said:
mine will be when wolvie gives that speech about war to bobby and kitty. i think that will be very moving.

I was just about to write that.

It was very moving in the trailer, it's like sending kids off to war.

PWN3R RANGER said:

You're just gonna start balling as soon as someone mentions his name ;)

hutch007 said:

Another good one.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
You're just gonna start balling as soon as someone mentions his name ;)
balling? The computer? AGAIN?! ;)

DeFett said:
I was just about to write that.

It was very moving in the trailer, it's like sending kids off to war.

Just wanted to add that Hugh Jackman is awesome at delivering lines.

I always liked that scene in X2 when everyone is escaping from the mansion and Colossus says to Logan "I can help you" and Hugh adds "Help them".

Jackman Rocks.

Cyclops and Jean first meeting is going to be most emo imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"