Days of Future Past Which Stryker actor gave the better performance?

Ultron-5

Sidekick
Reaction score
3 actors have portrayed William Stryker. Which one gave the better performance?

Brian Cox was certainly the most memorable for me.

If you ask the question like that the answer is obviously Brian Cox, that being said kudos to Josh, he did a great job.

I like Josh Helman as an actor but all I could think of every time he was on screen in DOFP was....STEVE STIFLER.

Cox. No competition.

This has been the hardest poll I have ever had to suffer.......

......really.

Brian Cox most definitely. He's a fantastic actor anyway. The young guy in DOFP did a very good job. I was actually disappointed in Huston, but what he had to work with was weak anyway.

Last edited:
Easily, Cox. That man is intimidating as ****. X2 is watchable on his performance alone.

Oh, Cox definitely, he's one of my favorites. Most of the movies I really love, he seems to be in it.

Defently COx.I feel Huston was totally miscast In Origins.

I feel Hellman works very well as younger version of the stryker Cox played which likely was Singer's intention.

Helman did a great job and I'd like to see him again. But Cox definitely.

Not sure if serious? :huh:

I mean, come on! Is anyone honestly going to vote anything other than Bryan Cox?

I couldn't get over how much DOFP's Stryker looked like Stifler. Even the voice sounded similar.

I couldn't get over how much DOFP's Stryker looked like Stifler. Even the voice sounded similar.

Glad it wasnt just me who though that:woot:

He did ok though, better than that Origins chap.

But Cox is pretty awesome in everything he does so clear winner for me.

Brian Cox was amazing, I felt his personal hatred for mutants in everything he did. The young Stryker in DOFP was good, I would want him to return for Apocalypse.

Brain Cox is Stryker gold. I do like this new young guy (Stifler's brother?) but he's no Cox.

Cox's Stryker is one of my top all time favorite CBM villain performances.

Houston was a good actor,but miscast.

The new "young guy" Stryker failed to make any real impression on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"