Which writers would you have writing your favourite comics ?

yahman

Civilian
Reaction score
Please provide the name of the comic, and why you would like the writer on it.

Allstar Superman; Warren Ellis.
I don't know how popular this would be round here, but id love Ellis to tell a story that stands alone against Morissons current work. Id love him to integrate the type of gritty sci-realism prevalent in Planetary, Stormwatch, Global Frquency, Trametroploitan and the Authority. Id love see some of the trans human themes seen in Trans, and the awe inspiring crazy wackiness seen in Planetary. Id like to see his take on Luthor, making him into a Henri Benedix type character. Id also love to see some sort Cartesian 'Ghost in the shell' take on the Cyborg Superman, and maybe a King Midas parallel with the Parasite. Most of all i want some crazy pseudo science brought into Superman. I want to see metallo meets the Engineer, i want to see myxx meets the Doctor, The fortress meets the carrier. Id also like Superman to be taken down a route similar to the High in his Storm watch series. I.e. make it so that the World turns on Superman, because his rational ethics finally conflicts with the Capitalism of the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"