White House Press Secretary McClellan Resigns

sinewave said:
foxnews is claiming that one of their radio hosts, tony snow, is up for the job. anyone ever listened to his show?

He's also one of their news anchors. And I like the guy. I think he'd do a fantastic job. But I doubt he'll accept it.

lazur said:
He's also one of their news anchors. And I like the guy. I think he'd do a fantastic job. But I doubt he'll accept it.

is he over-the-top like hannity or o'reilly?

sinewave said:
is he over-the-top like hannity or o'reilly?

Not at all. He's a very charismatic guy. He'd do a great job connecting with the press. But like I said, he probably won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Man. That's two press seceretaries that have resigned. There have certainly been a ton of resignations in the Bush administration. I certainly don't remember this many during the Clinton administration.

KingOfDreams said:
Man. That's two press seceretaries that have resigned. There have certainly been a ton of resignations in the Bush administration. I certainly don't remember this many during the Clinton administration.

i thought bush's cabinet has been pretty stable, so far. i'm not sure how many press secretaries clinton had, though.

KingOfDreams said:

Most Press Secretaries have a shelf live of 2 and a half years. Clinton went through four of them.

cass said:
Most Press Secretaries have a shelf live of 2 and a half years. Clinton went through four of them.

Okay. I didn't know that.

sinewave said:
he certainly seems to have more personality than mcclellan. kinda jock-ish, though.

He's pretty upbeat and positive, from what I've seen. Very charismatic. I know he's a tall guy, so maybe that comes across as intimidating or jockish, dunno. Any time I've seen him, he's sitting at the anchor desk.

He was recently diagnosed with colon cancer, but he got treatment and it hasn't slowed him down.

i mean what's nest a spoon full of sugar to let the medicine go down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"