Who Acts Better: Vin Diesel vs. Chair

Figure I get in on this Bat-chair shmeel....

With success in one media, comes other properties.

The chair was given a cameo role in the game Final Fantasy 7-2, here is a sneak peek into the game...

FetchImageJPG.asp

Then the he had the opportunity that all chairs dream of... he got to host SNL..

FetchImageJPG.asp

* Images were made using paint, cause it's all I got*

Originally posted by Balthus Dire
chair.jpg

The Chair better watch out, because the veteran Chair from "Wallstreet" is due for a comeback on the big screen.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the veteran Chair has been cast as Clark Kent's chair at the Daily Planet in the upcoming "Superman" movie, and both the veteran chair and Demi Moore have been seen dining together at a posh restaurant in downtown L.A. Many people find their relationship to be somewhat disturbing, because Demi Moore is 58 and the veteran Chair is only 22.

Originally posted by Terminator 4
The Chair better watch out, because the veteran Chair from "Wallstreet" is due for a comeback on the big screen.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the veteran Chair has been cast as Clark Kent's chair at the Daily Planet in the upcoming "Superman" movie, and both the veteran chair and Demi Moore have been seen dining together at a posh restaurant in downtown L.A. Many people find their relationship to be somewhat disturbing, because Demi Moore is 58 and the veteran Chair is only 22.

Are you kidding? That chair is washed up. I saw him on Beale Street in Memphis recently trying to pick up a $3 ****e. It was embarrassing - edges were torn and frayed, stuffing hanging out all over the place. Pitiful. They're going to have to have a hell of a make-up crew to get him back in shape, I've thrown out recliners that looked better than he did.

Sad story - Vin showed up on the Batman set with us recently wearing a home-made Robin costume. He practically begged Nolan to let him try out for the film. Chris explained to him that there wasn't going to be a Robin in the film, but gave him a screen test anyway as a favor.
I asked Chris how it went at dinner that night. He said, "Vin just looked too damn gay in the costume to be put next to Chair. I couldn't put that kind of stress on our star - how would you feel knowing the public might think you were gay just because your partner obviously was?"

vinrobin.jpg

I think I deserve some props for inspiring this thread :mad:

Originally posted by incurock31

Here is a whole shelf full....
props.jpg

....moving on

Originally posted by incurock31

INCUROCK31 DAMMITT!!! :mad:

I heard Chair got crabs from Christina Aguilera.........

YAY!!!! You got your Mr Stabby avatar!

Originally posted by Assassin32
I heard Chair got crabs from Christina Aguilera.........

Untrue, he got them from a public toilet. He had the misfortune of using a urinal after someone dropped a toothpick in it. As we all know, crabs can pole-vault.
After a nice shaving and a few treatments, he reports that everything is fine and the whole Christina situation was blown way out of proportion.

Originally posted by lordsnipe
Untrue, he got them from a public toilet. He had the misfortune of using a urinal after someone dropped a toothpick in it. As we all know, crabs can pole-vault.
After a nice shaving and a few treatments, he reports that everything is fine and the whole Christina situation was blown way out of proportion.

That's good to hear. I'd hate to lean that our boy Chair had been messing around with skanks.

Originally posted by Assassin32
That's good to hear. I'd hate to lean that our boy Chair had been messing around with skanks.

True. This next image is not for the faint-of-heart: it's an actual magnification of the little beast that attacked our star...

chaircrab.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"