The Wolverine Who are your favorite characters in THE WOLVERINE?

Yukio and Harada were my action king and queen.

I voted for Logan though too because I rather liked him in this.

I voted for Logan of course. Best Logan we've got since X2. Back to form.

Then the ladies! Yukio,Mariko and viper all impressed me. Especially Mariko. There was something about her that was just perfect for me. There's no question that I would have fell for her as Logan did. I was there with him! She's so beautiful!

Yukio is just awesome. So glad they made her and Logan buddies instead of lovers like in the comic.

Viper isn't as bad as people make her out to be. She's sexy and deadly! Her voice is awesome.

Logan and Yukio, duh.

Wolverine (naturally)
Yukio
Mariko

Yukio was my favorite bar none. Mariko was really great as well and I think that this was Hugh's best performance as Logan to date, so he's on the list. Can we please have Yukio appear in either DOFP or XF, pretty please.

Logan of course, but the females really came to the party in this one, Yukio, Mariko and Jean were superb, only Viper was a bit of a meh to me. Shingen was also great, a nasty piece of work, but that fight with Logan was just too good.

I liked old man Yashida as well, I like how it portrays at the start that he and Logan were friends when they met, but really he was obsessed with his ability to survive and wanted it for himself, a decent motivation for the character.

Harada was pretty much pointless and the weakest link, biggest dissapointment to me.

Honourable mention to the guy in the red pants also:woot:

Hugh really stole the show in this one... which is good since it's a Wolverine movie. Yukio was my second favorite.

Logan of course and it was the best interpretation of the character yet on film.

I found myself falling in love with Mariko as Logan dud, at first I knew they were going totally for each other but I we worried it'd be forced, it wasn't at all. She was fantastic.

Yukio was my second favourite character in the whole film, was worried she was going to die or turn out evil but thankfully she didn't.

I hated Viper but in a good way, she was terrific.

Lastly, I cared so much about Bear, was gutted when the inevitable happened :csad:

Other characters were good but the above are the ones I ultimately liked best.

Why isn't the bear on this poll??? :argh:

Logan and Shingen were my favorite. The fight they had felt more personal than the ending adamantium samurai fight. I also thought Yukio, Mariko, and Harada were good in their roles. I didn't mind the Jean parts as well. They were done for us to see what Wolverine feels inside.

Logan and Shingen were my favorite. The fight they had felt more personal than the ending adamantium samurai fight.

It did didn't it? I mean the words were never said (and didn't need to be) but it must have been so frustrating for shingen to grow up hearing about how amazing and how awe inspiring it was for his father to be saved by Logan, and probably feel like you could never live up to something like that, and then here he is right in your face, and you have NO CHANCE. I love that scene.

But favorite characters definitely go to Logan, Mariko, Yukio and Shingen. Really good characters are what made this movie truly work for me.

Spoiler:

Magneto.
Seriously, this movie was boring as heck, Magneto was worth watching more than any other character in this movie.

If anyone wants to vote for the bear, Magneto or Professor X, vote for the "others".

Logan
Yukio
Mariko/Yashida
Shingen
Viper
Jean
The fiancee
Harada

It's so cool to see Yukio neck and neck with Logan.

She was great on screen. I've seen other fan polls were this is the case as well.

Logan, Yukio, and Mariko were an awesome trio. So nice to see friendship and adopted family as well as romance. They made a great team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"