Who are your least favorite characters in the entire X-Men film series?

Discussion in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' started by psylockolussus, Nov 11, 2013.

?

Your least favorite characters

1. Wolverine / Logan

2. Storm / Ororo Monroe

3. Jean Grey / Phoenix

4. Cyclops / Scott Summers

5. Rogue / Marie

6. Professor X / Charles Xavier

7. Magneto / Erik Lensherr

8. Mystique / Raven Darkholme

9. Sabretooth / Victor Creed

10. Toad

11. Senator Kelly

12. Iceman / Bobby Drake

13. Pyro / John

14. Nightcrawler / Kurt Wagner

15. Lady Deathstrike / Yuriko Oyama

16. William Stryker

17. Colossus / Pete

18. Kitty Pryde

19. Beast / Hank McCoy

20. Angel / Warren Worthington

21. Callisto

22. Juggernaut

23. Kayla Silverfox

24. John Wraith

25. Fred J. Dukes

26. Wade Wilson / Weapon XI

27. Agent Zero

28. Gambit / Remy Lebeau

29. Moira MacTaggert

30. Havok / Alex Summers

31. Banshee / Sean Cassidy

32. Angel Salvadore

33. Darwin

34. Sebastian Shaw / Klaus Schmidt

35. Emma Frost

36. Azazel

37. Riptide

38. Silver Samurai / Yashida

39. Viper / Dr. Green

40. Others

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mgneto

Mgneto Well-Known Member

Worst is definitely Callisto. Atrocious.

Others I would say are Sabretooth, Toad, Nightcrawler, Deathstrike, and Viper. Emma was hamstrung by JJ's low ceiling as an actress- she's a great character in other media.

2. EnDz0n3

EnDz0n3 Marvel Legend

You didn't like Nightcrawler?

3. Tehmeh

Tehmeh Everybody likes bewbs

Here we go. I didn't let "I've seen character X too many times"-thoughts affect my picks, just "Go away from my movie"-thoughts.

X3: Callisto, Juggernaut. Others: Archlight, Multiple man, "Porcupine man". I can't stand them. Annoying as hell. They...they were just there. No impact on me whatsoever, except for the annoyance. I don't need a 30-minute development for a character, but even the sheer first sight of them made me want to punch myself in the skull and stomach. And I did.

Origins: Wraith, Blob, Agent Zero, Silverfox. Guess they just had to have so many mutants. I'm a little sad all of them didn't die. I want them to have a horrifying, permanent end. I even gave a pass to Wade "not really Deadpool" Wilson.

FC: Riptide, Angel Salvadore. Riptide had no impact on me. Just a prop. The stripper-Angel annoyed the crap out of me - and I still don't know if it's the character itself or the actress. Maybe both. Also, Darwin. Not going to miss him. Good riddance to all of them. I had no problems with Emma Frost, which seems to be an unpopular opinion.

Every character from X1 and X2 gets a pass - even toad and sabretooth. I'm going to need to watch The Wolverine again to decide if Viper is just a minor annoyance to me or do I really want her out permanently out of my memory.

4. CyclopsWasRight

CyclopsWasRight Well, he was.

Except Bryan Singer with X2 and Zach Snyder with Watchmen.

Only new thing Avengers did for ensemble CBM was united teamwork action scenes rather than characters going one on one with villains.

And even then Watchmen had scenes of two or more characters fighting side by side.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  5. EnDz0n3

EnDz0n3 Marvel Legend

With Angel Salvadore, for me it's both the character and the actress.

The character from the comics seemed like something Grant Morrison thought up while at home watching one-too-many Maury Povich shows.

And the actress was just very annoying. Plus she dated my Fassy so she can burn in hell :csad::oldrazz: j/k

It was really quite a head-scratcher for me why Vaughn et al settled for this waste-of-space character from the comics was chosen as one of the potential First X-men

6. smallville fan

I still felt Cyclop's role was minimal and as for Watchmen, all Snyder did was adapt the book page by page, panel by panel, not so much actually think and come up with creative ideas of what each character should be doing.

EXACTLY! :up:

Cyclops suffered from terrible writing. As well as that Marsden totally looked the part of Cyclops too :(. Cyclops was a legitimate badass in the 90s cartoons as well as the comics. It also breaks my heart that he may not be in Days of Future Past. That means we'll never see stuff like this unfold:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I swear James Marsden and Bryan Singer is pretty much an abusive relationship, not only did Singer ruin Marsden's career in X-Men, let's not forget his character in Superman Returns who was pretty much useless.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  7. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

I think Sabretooth killed him in a deleted scene but they didn't show the whole killing process, Blob was already lying on the ground.

8. Mrs Vimes

Mrs Vimes Well-Known Member

Juggernaut
    Kayla Silverfox - Origins was full of meh characters but for some reason she annoyed me the most.
    Angel - not as much the character herself, just her beyond-silly powers.
    Storm - a combo of poor writing and poor casting. Bland at best.

9. FeedOnATreeFrog

FeedOnATreeFrog (A Metal Gear reference)

Callisto, Angel, Riptide, Viper.

10. X4ever

X4ever Active Member

My least favorites are these following because they were poorly written and/or miscast.

Rogue
    Storm
    Iceman
    Pyro
    Cyclops
    Deathstrike
    Callisto
    Juggernaut
    Kid Omega
    Multiple Man
    Pheonix

I also HATE Wolverine because he's stolen from everyone else and he's been shoved into our faces since X1.

11. Snikt

Snikt Well-Known Member

Whoops...I picked my favorite of the film series :D. Misread the title of the thread.

12. Duran Man

Duran Man The Seventh Stranger

Angel Salvadore
    Darwin
    Rogue

13. Feenix

Feenix Well-Known Member

Wolverine at the top because I'm sick of him.
    Cyclops annoyed the hell out of me in the movies, but they never should have killed him in X3.
    Callisto. Ugh.
    Quill, awful.
    Rogue. I love Rogue in the comics, but I HATE Anna Paquin as Rogue. It was just awful from X1 to X3. I'm glad she's out of DOFP.
    I wish Halle Berry was a better actress, then I could really like Storm.
    Angel in First Class was awful. I wish they chose a better character to be in the movie.

14. mkilban2

mkilban2 family1stclothingco.com

I voted rogue, but her, cyclops, and storm are all about equal for 1st. I can't really hate on any mutants that were only in one film because you never know what could have been in a second outing. After DoFP I could maybe add someone from FC times but I didn't have any problems with them and it seems the ones that were Kinda sucky aren't going to be there anyways.