Comics Who couldn't Wolverine beat?

Colossus slapped him around way back in Uncanny #124 when Colossus was still very young and Wolverine was very much a nut-job who had no oroblem attacking team-mates.

Realisticly, most of his team mates should be able to beat him but since he is now the star of every issue that won't happen.

Logan would have an advantage over anyone who fights physically (hand to hand, swords etc. Apart from The Thing and Hulk obviously) But he would just get obliterated by the more powerful mutants with cosmic powers or telekinetic powers and that.

I love seeing Wolvie fight other mutants with healing powers though like Sabretooth and Deadpool. They are always epic battles. DP ran rings around him in Wolverine : Origins 21-24 though. :D

Wolverine should be at a disadvantage to anyone class 90-100;
Hulk
Thing
Colossus
Hercules
Thor
She-Hulk
Sentry
Ares
Ironman
Juggernaut
Captain Britain
Wonderman
Sub-Mariner
Sasquach
The Tick :woot:
I could go on

Spock put him out once with a Vulcan pinch.

spocked.jpg

I love how the sound effect for pinching is simply "PINCH!" :woot:

Logan, when written realistically (i.e. not as over the top as he's been lately), shouldn't be able to beat many that his rabid fans claim he can. Ironically, I'd give the better written Logan more of a chance to beat some of them than I would the "berserker insta-heal man" Wolvie we've been getting.

I remember when Mystique faced him early in her career, she slit his throat and he nearly bled to death. No bones to stop the blade and a wound that bled faster than he could heal.

Of course his healing is almost instant now.

As for Thing vs Wolverine matches, I believe it's Thing 3 Wolverine 1. That one being the time he scarred Ben up. Their most recent matchup was Ben squising Wolverine's head. I guess you need the meat.

:thing: :thing: :thing:

I remember when Mystique faced him early in her career, she slit his throat and he nearly bled to death. No bones to stop the blade and a wound that bled faster than he could heal.

Of course his healing is almost instant now.

As for Thing vs Wolverine matches, I believe it's Thing 3 Wolverine 1. That one being the time he scarred Ben up. Their most recent matchup was Ben squising Wolverine's head. I guess you need the meat.

:thing: :thing: :thing:

I remember when he scarred Ben up. Didn't Grimm knock his canadian ass through a building or two right afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"