The Walking Dead Who do you think will survive until the end?

Luke234

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know how further ahead the comic is so I don't want to start a spoiler thread but I never saw the comic.
Whenever this show ends I think (unless everyone becomes a zombie or killed of the group we know) that Rick is the only real lock to survive. After that I think his kid makes it. Then I'd say Carol, Morgan, and Micchone. I'd guess everyone else bites the dust. I think they'd save Darryl as the last and most gut wrenching death involving saving the whole gang.

The way this show goes, no one is really truly safe. They could very well kill Rick in the series finale, even if it is kind of cliche at this point for shows to kill off their main character in the last episode. I could see Carl and Judith surviving, maybe Michonne and Maggie as well. Maggie especially has been through too much. She's a survivor.

I forgot about Maggie. I'd probably add her as a survivor, too.

The started out with Rick Grimes and it will end with Rick Grimes.

Coral. Not only will he be the last on standing, but he'll be a mix of the Governor. Negan, and a splash of John Connor.

Rick obviously
Michonne
Carl
Carol
Maggie

I feel like the assumption is that Rick either survives the series or dies at the very end. Not for me. I want Rick to go three episodes before the series wraps (or in comics terms, with a six-issue arc left to go). Catch people off guard.

As for who lives, other than Carl, I couldn't guess that. Maybe Michonne.

Eugene will be the last one left.

In other words, humanity is f***ed.

This is going to end like the Sopranos. Daryl, like Christopher will die 3-4 episodes before the show ends, Michonne bites it the second to last episode and they end it with Rick and Carl [BLACKOUT]if he's still around because of the college rumor[/BLACKOUT] in an ambiguous ending, possibly dying, pissing everyone off.

Well, I am not pretty much sure but two weeks ago I saw some pictures on comicbook.com I think Negan brings some hilarious twist as he might choose to left his baseball bat and if it happened it becomes twist. If it would happen the whole scenario will be changed. I wish Daryl will survive at the end.

Rick, Carl, Michonne, and Daryl are guaranteed until the end, though I think Rick will die in the final episode to pass leadership on to Carl.

Maggie is likely very safe as well as leader of Hilltop. Everyone else is up in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"