Comics Who has the best elemental power?

Damn, this was a tough one between Storm and Magneto. Pyro sucks and Iceman just isn't at the level he should be so they were easy outs (for me at least.)

Whichever one pisses off Storm-obsessed nutcases the most. ;) :p

Iceman has controlled water in the comics. End of story. He's a cryokinetic (controls temperature) and a hydrokinetic (controls water).

Long time no see Fierybarlog. Anyway,lol, not to argue or anything, so he can just make extreme heat and cold and lift up an entire ocean if he wanted to?

javon said:
Long time no see Fierybarlog. Anyway,lol, not to argue or anything, so he can just make extreme heat and cold and lift up an entire ocean if he wanted to?

If he explores his powers enough sure. He's only begun to really expand his powers as an Omega level mutant. So right now he could control a lake (which he did in X-men 159 or 160 or soemthing) and in a few years maybe an ocean.

FieryBalrog said:
If he explores his powers enough sure. He's only begun to really expand his powers as an Omega level mutant. So right now he could control a lake (which he did in X-men 159 or 160 or soemthing) and in a few years maybe an ocean.

And he's the only one of the four listed that can heal himself after being completely blown up. He's been vaporized and he's still ticking.

Will they ever list any more omega mutants?

FieryBalrog said:

There's no maybe. If you remember that God-forsaken mini-series, and in Ultimate X-Men, he's controlled megaton volumes of water. Although it was in either snow or ice form, he's blanketed cities before.

And let's not forget ladies and gentlemen, water/ice is universal. it exists in most solar systems throughout the known universe. As do storms, but water IS the most destructive force in the universe.

^^ Aaaahhh. YOU MUST BE AN ICEMAN FAN ProfeZZor X?

I'd say Storm,but Magneto's a close second.

javon said:
^^ Aaaahhh. YOU MUST BE AN ICEMAN FAN ProfeZZor X?

The biggest one in this forum I'm sure. If there's any conversation relating to Iceman, I'm there.

Same here with storm. If their was any conversation related 2 her, i'll be the first. I guess thats why u got so aggressive when i mentioned him last time,lol. And is ur avvy from the show?

javon said:
Same here with storm. If their was any conversation related 2 her, i'll be the first. I guess thats why u got so aggressive when i mentioned him last time,lol. And is ur avvy from the show?

It's from the Japanese intro from the 1990's show.... Much respect bro.

Storm... multiple elements... and she simply rocks ;).

ProfeZZor X said:
Think about it for a second.... what elemental susbstance/power is the utmost in this universe.... fire, water, wind, or earth (dirt/stone). That seems to be the question. Not who can manipulate it.
The poll question was who had the 'best' power, not the 'most powerful'.

Best is much more subjective.

:up: theyre all very powerful,storm my favorite,but most powerful id have to say iceman..he can use water puddles to teleport..thats quite a display of power..plus turn into a giant ice monster

That was Bloodstorm - Ororo turned into vampire.

ProfeZZor X said:
There's no maybe. If you remember that God-forsaken mini-series, and in Ultimate X-Men, he's controlled megaton volumes of water. Although it was in either snow or ice form, he's blanketed cities before.

And let's not forget ladies and gentlemen, water/ice is universal. it exists in most solar systems throughout the known universe. As do storms, but water IS the most destructive force in the universe.

well true. But he hasn't unlocked that potential in his current form. I mostly agree with you, but I dont think water is the most destructive force in the universe. Wouldnt that be one of the fundamental forces, like gravity, electromagnetism, nuclear or weak? Or even better, reality-warping forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"