Who has the ugliest, cheesey, crappy costume in the MU?

Yes, notice the lovely chain-link detailing on Mjolnir's 'leather thong.' Only in the '90s.

lol @ the 90's

for the most part...what a horrible time for comics

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

Ugh, your work firewall sucks ash, dude. It's a picture of Darth Vader going crazy with "NOOOOOOO!!!" above him.

It kind of loses it's impact when you have to explain it like that, doesn't it?

"Yes"? That's another agreement. You're making your way up the ranks of the club. :up:

So do I. OMG, that's another one! We're on a roll, Corp! :) :up:

Galactus doesn't need to move his legs to get from place to place. Such is his power. :o

For most of Deodato's tenure, yes. But he redesigned Thor's costume in the last issue of the first Thor series to this:

87387731330.502.GIF
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy ****, that is funny! I forgot all about that costume. He has a ****ing belly-shirt on for God's sake!

Someone please post pictures of the Thing wearing a mask and Spidey with his robotic arm and eye patch.

Also I find Invisible Womans barely visible costume ridiculous. Can't say I care for the costumes for Jack of Hearts or Starfox either.

I also think Colossus could use some minor modifications.

bad place, give us some pictures of white and blue Elektro and green flame Mysterio, and just for the heck of it throw in the long black hair and trenchcoat Doc Ock.

Razorback. White Vision. Whirlwind.

悪魔天;13508951 said:
14-Cyborg-Spider-Man-courte.jpg

Couldn't find the Thing costume you were talking about.
i think that was when wolverine scarred his face

He's all like, "Gaze upon the Odinson's sick abs." And then he says something ridiculous like, "Have at thee!" or some ****. :o

LOL, distracting to all female opponents! :woot:

Besides, its standard fare for female heroes without a blink. :cmad:

I also think Colossus could use some minor modifications.
Yeah. Like pants. :dry:
i think that was when wolverine scarred his face
It was.

30929984076.383.GIF

That's the rutty Invisible Woman costume PM mentioned, too.

Outside of the helmet, I can't say I mind the Thing's costume there too much. I've always preferred to see Ben in at least his blue pants and boots rather than just as a giant rock-man with nothing but undies on.

The Punisher is in his 40's or 50's or something.
Like approximately 20% of the mallcore goth loser crowd, yes.

Mr. Green said:
And if someone with all black and a skull on his chest started shooting your ash,
It would, sadly, be completely what you'd expect from a mallcore goth loser. Either they're moping around trying to will their eyes so far back into their sockets that they can see their brains, or they're going absolutely bat**** insane and putting bullets in decent people because their Goddamn parents didn't know how to raise them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"