Who in DBZ could beat who in Marvel/DC?

kakarot069 said:
no! dont change the avvy... well, on second thought, DO change it. I want that one! :)

aw...Me thinks I'm gonna keep it...:p .....

oh well... I had to try... it is a cool avatar

I AGREE TOTALY!!!

Later dudes!!!

Willie

I have to say SS2 I like your avatar. That one you had a few days ago scared me - especially the caption or title whatever "I'm the real Batman". No offense its just that Trunks is way better!

super saiyan 2 said:
Krillin and above can beat all the Marvel and DC characters....Also SS4 i can't get an avatar for my thing at that site....wanted one of Trunks doing Burning Attack....

You must be either joking or your crazy. Franklin Richards can decimate krilin in his sleep.

I agree. I think he was letting his DBZ fanboyism get the better of him

Naw....Krillin's as strong (if not more) as Superman...so some little kid won't have a chance....

Ok lets look at it this way....Just about all DB Characters can blow up planets all day and not go full strength....

And they can also fly around the planet 8 times in thirty seconds and that was only Gotenks. What bout ss4 Gogeta.

You guys jut dont know what your messing with.

super saiyan 2 said:
Naw....Krillin's as strong (if not more) as Superman...so some little kid won't have a chance....

You've never read a comic in your life have you?

We're wasting our time
super saiyan 2 said:
Krillin and above can beat all the Marvel and DC characters
We can't win against his superior logic:D

brainchild81 said:
We're wasting our time We can't win against his superior logic:D

HAHAHAHAHHA...That is so funny...cause you are funny....You need to do stand up if you already don't cause you're funny.....I mean how the hell can a Superman not when against someone who can blow up a planet?.....Or How can Superman loose agisnt someone... Who's power level is so high that just by powerup can create a crater a mile wide......Ok lets face facts....Fact#1 the only fact we really need...Superman has a weakness....Goku don't....

If were just talking about strength, I'd give Superman the edge over Krillin.

bloody hell! Felicia Hardy could kill krillin and supersaiyan 2 i've watched all episodes plus movies and even read the comics of dragonball, dragonball z and gt.

super saiyan 2 said:
HAHAHAHAHHA...That is so funny...cause you are funny....You need to do stand up if you already don't cause you're funny.....I mean how the hell can a Superman not when against someone who can blow up a planet?.....Or How can Superman loose agisnt someone... Who's power level is so high that just by powerup can create a crater a mile wide......Ok lets face facts....Fact#1 the only fact we really need...Superman has a weakness....Goku don't....
Something tells me that you're a youngster. Your posts aren't clear sometimes. You should edit more. I don't think Supes could beat Goku. @ least not now(post-crisis). but this right here makes you seem like little more than a fanboy.
super saiyan 2 said:
Krillin and above can beat all the Marvel and DC characters
Yeah. Krillin would totally cream the Silver Surfer or Darkseid or Thanos or Prof. X. or Franklin Richards or the Spectre or Dr.Fate or Dr.Strange or Gladiator.:confused: DBZ characters are powerful and would most likely beat many from Marvel/DC. But beat all of them? Fanboy logic rules then I guess.

:eek: Oh my Goodness....he's smart also...oh what talented devil you are...

brainchild81 said:
.Yeah. Krillin would totally cream the Silver Surfer or Darkseid or Thanos or Prof. X. or Franklin Richards or the Spectre or Dr.Fate or Dr.Strange or Gladiator.:confused: DBZ characters are powerful and would most likely beat many from Marvel/DC. But beat all of them? Fanboy logic rules then I guess.

Maybe not Krillin...But Goku Vegeta Piccolo Trunks(Future)and Gohan would come out on top....

Against many. But not all. That's what I'm trying to get across.

spider-jide said:
bloody hell! Felicia Hardy could kill krillin and supersaiyan 2 i've watched all episodes plus movies and even read the comics of dragonball, dragonball z and gt.

Well you got me with the Bloddy hell...but done bet ya with the others by.............6 years...

brainchild81 said:
Against many. But not all.

No...Dbz has not just great strength...but powerful minds...Piccolo and Vegeta....and Gohan and Trunks....

this thread is stupid theirs know point cuz dragonball's overkilled and dc and marvel are not which makes them better and entertaining not like dragonball wher the fight the same guy for like a 1000 episodes and they keep coming back to life all the time its stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"