Who in DC or Marvel would give Goku a good fight?

i dont think there are to mant who could defeat goku, one on one. maybe if they had some weapon that they could luanch at him from a few hundred miles away, with out him even knowing they were after him or something, but one on one, hand to hand, know body could beat goku!:D

Originally posted by AmonRa
i dont think there are to mant who could defeat goku, one on one. maybe if they had some weapon that they could luanch at him from a few hundred miles away, with out him even knowing they were after him or something, but one on one, hand to hand, know body could beat goku!:D

LOL

Ok here we go

*Silver surfer and goku enter the arena*

*Silver surfer looks at goku*

*Goku starts to charge*

*Surfer rends goku's atoms apart and spreads him on the solar winds.*

*Surfer walks out.*

first to go?
(and in order I might add)

Batman. As resourcefull as he is, sorry he's human.

Flash: he might try to go back in time and stop him (using his time-treadmill device from CRISIS)
Goku would still catch him racing towards him at 500mph with a deadly clothesline.

Martian Manhunter: FIRE.

Wonder Woman: Son Goku would
have a hard time fighting a girl, he would avoid every punch until she landed one on him good. LEFT, RIGHT, Body BLOW! the Amazon is out with all her ribs broken.

Robin: Holy Escape pods I'm gettin outta here!

GreenLantern: he would get the best of Goku until he gets pissed and you guessed it,
*KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!* Super SaiyaJin, Yellow hair and energy field. its over GL. death is quick and easy.

Superman: Can we say Doomsday all over again? Neither will ever give up, superman bloody and beaten after Goku blows up a small continent clouding the sky with dust and the sun's rays can not penetrate it. suddenly a senzu is tossed to Goku and his energy is revitalized.
*Kaaaaa Meeeeee Haaaaa Me.....HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!*
Superman is blown off the earth, and into the sun suffering a fate not unlike Freeza's brother Coola.

Goku powers down and passes out.
he grabs for his chest but can't breathe, he has been imapled by the caped crusader. who played possum and slips back into the shadows...like I said earlier... resourceful.

LOL

Ok here we go

*Silver surfer and goku enter the arena*

*Silver surfer looks at goku*

*Goku starts to charge*

*Surfer rends goku's atoms apart and spreads him on the solar winds.*

*Surfer walks out.*

Yeah what ever im so sick of hearing that rubbish, we all know that the surfer CANNOT rearrange a persons atoms or molecules If that person has a high enough power. BTW Goku is immortal. Im not saying it would be easy an easy fight but saying surfer would beat goku in a matter of seconds is just stupid.

stan lee should fight him so goku can "accidentally" kill him"

Originally posted by dmario
Goku powers down and passes out.
he grabs for his chest but can't breathe, he has been imapled by the caped crusader. who played possum and slips back into the shadows...like I said earlier... resourceful.

Ummmm, if Goku could block Trunks' sword with his FINGER......

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
If this is so explain Vegeta's God awful haircut in Dragonball GT. (I know about the Saiyan Haircut deal. It seems the GT writers totally forgot about that.) I chalk that up to non-involvement of Akira Toriyama in regards to that less than stellar followup to DBZ.(Compared to the sheer volume of DBZ episodes jeese! I think only Ranma 1/2 has as much if not more.) GT had a lackluster number of episodes too.

I can explain that. Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with DBGT, thus a lot of small facts were forgotten, like that one, and the fact that the Dark Star Dragonballs would have been destroyed when Kami and Piccolo came back together, or if they were made before the seperation(which I believe is the case) they would have been destroyed during it.

Goku is a powerful character, and I'm looking in terms of power, and not who's a better character. Sure some of the DBZ universe is hokey, but some other aspects of it kicks @ss.

Goku vs Silver Surfer: Surfer would win, but it'll be a good fight.

Goku vs Dr Doom: We all know Doom is far to cunning for Goku, despite Goku being vastly more powerrful then doom.

Goku vs Doomsday: Man this is a tuff one, but i'm leaning towards DD.

Goku vs Dr Strange: As strong as Goku is, I think his power would be useless against a mystical assult on the level that Strange can generate.

Goku vs Thanos: Thanos can go at it with the Surfer, and he 's pretty smart to, so I'll give it to Thanos.

Goku is just an amazingly powerful character, and in terms of raw power, he has most of the characters beat in a one on one fight. Now I'm talking heroes like Superman, Xmen, or Thor. I don't consider beings like Galactus or The Specter in Goku's league. I'm sticking to mortel characters and demi gods along the lines of Thor.

Originally posted by dragonball
No one. Goku is on a whole other level than everyone in the Marvel/DC universe.

I have to agree, when u can blow up a planet, with out being the size of Galactus your pretty much a bastard to beat. Moving a the speed of light means your untouchable.

And Yeah I reckon Frieza could whip Supes, just blast him into space hold him there, and smile at him till he stops breathing.

Goku vs Silver Surfer: Surfer would win, but it'll be a good fight.

Goku vs Dr Doom: We all know Doom is far to cunning for Goku, despite Goku being vastly more powerrful then doom.

Goku vs Doomsday: Man this is a tuff one, but i'm leaning towards DD.

Goku vs Dr Strange: As strong as Goku is, I think his power would be useless against a mystical assult on the level that Strange can generate.

Goku vs Thanos: Thanos can go at it with the Surfer, and he 's pretty smart to, so I'll give it to Thanos.

LOL!!! What a load of rubbish

Goku would beat the surfer,he's faster,better fighting skill and overall more powerful. Vegeta could blow up,a planet with his little finger when his power level 21,000. Goku's power level is around 96,million. So goku is 46 times stronger than when he could destroy a planet. One planet destroying blast and surfers down. Surfers durability isn't greater than a planet sorry.

As much as I love doom again Goku would destroy the whole country of latveria,Doom goes down.

Goku teleports Doomsday into a black hole and leaves him there,doomsday goes down.

Dr strange,now that is a tough one Idont think Goku comeup against someone who does magic, but the hulk has broken stranges bands of cytorrak and Goku is more powerful tyan the hulk. All strange could do with the hulk is teleport him somewhere else. That won't work on goku he would jus teleport back again. Strange goes down.

Thanos goes down for the same reason I gave for surfer.

Everybody makes a big deal about goku's intelligence,its not really his fault he didnt go to school. Anyway he's a fighting genius,thats all that counts. He's like Bruce lee with the power cosmic.How can any one compete with that?

Originally posted by guyverjay
LOL!!! What a load of rubbish

Goku would beat the surfer,he's faster,better fighting skill and overall more powerful. Vegeta could blow up,a planet with his little finger when his power level 21,000. Goku's power level is around 96,million. So goku is 46 times stronger than when he could destroy a planet. One planet destroying blast and surfers down. Surfers durability isn't greater than a planet sorry.

As much as I love doom again Goku would destroy the whole country of latveria,Doom goes down.

Goku teleports Doomsday into a black hole and leaves him there,doomsday goes down.

Dr strange,now that is a tough one Idont think Goku comeup against someone who does magic, but the hulk has broken stranges bands of cytorrak and Goku is more powerful tyan the hulk. All strange could do with the hulk is teleport him somewhere else. That won't work on goku he would jus teleport back again. Strange goes down.

Thanos goes down for the same reason I gave for surfer.

Everybody makes a big deal about goku's intelligence,its not really his fault he didnt go to school. Anyway he's a fighting genius,thats all that counts. He's like Bruce lee with the power cosmic.How can any one compete with that?

you go sister

PreCrisis Silver Age Superman would not only Kick Goku's ass. He do it quickly.

Originally posted by Kroc1138
PreCrisis Silver Age Superman would not only Kick Goku's ass. He do it quickly.
He'd rape him and not give him a reacharound. :D But seriously PreC Supers would beat Goku to a pulp, he was nigh omnipotent.

And this is what annoys me about DBZ. Goku fans are even more rabid about Goku's winning chances than Batman fans are about his. Replace "prep time" with "ridiculously powerful" and there you go.

Originally posted by Cyclops
And this is what annoys me about DBZ. Goku fans are even more rabid about Goku's winning chances than Batman fans are about his. Replace "prep time" with "ridiculously powerful" and there you go.

That's why you can't compare DragonBall Z with anything else.

Goku eventually becomes god so um he can't really lose being that he is all powerful and stuff:cool:

you can't really compare them,they're on diffrent types of levels.
(it's got nothing to do with this argument, but vegeta has a macdonalds hairline.)

Originally posted by sp1derg1rl
you can't really compare them, they're on diffrent types of levels.
(it's got nothing to do with this argument, but vegeta has a macdonalds hairline.)

Yes. Yes he does;)
vegeta~1.jpe

Originally posted by Cyclops
I know what you mean, some people actually think that Goku could stand a chance against PreCrisis Silver-Age Superman. :rolleyes: Some are even rabid enough to say Goku would win. That just makes me laugh.

Originally posted by The Amazing Spider-Man
That's why you can't compare DragonBall Z with anything else.

That's just fine then, because we all know that Santa's gonna annihilate Goku.... :D :D

If Goku had prep time he'd whupp santa:D

Bugs Bunny would kill Goku!

ok reasons why no one could take goku at this point: he could surpass lightspeed in the freeza saga there fore he can now move at speeds only real in a fictional context, he could manipulate the universe itself at such highspeeds, second if he were only equally as powerful as any version of superman thenhe would still win for just a few simple reasons, 1 superman rarely show the ability to fight in a manner better than constant punches of mass force, goku is skilled in an amazing form of martial arts and has much more experience fighting people stronger than him, 2superman would probably not finish off goku and as soon as foku could stand again superman would go down because as everyone know every battle makes a sayain stronger weather win or lose 3goku has massively powerful long range attacks and several crafty attacks like solar flare and if he wanted he could use destructo disc which, is unblockable, butt stopped being used because it didnt move fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"