Who in DC or Marvel would give Goku a good fight?

We have already said that Goku isnt very bright............in day to day life.

However on the battlefeild he is pure genius. And cant be matched.

goku would wipe the floor with supes. goku's only real weakness is that he loves the fight so he wouldnt power up right away, so if supes some how hit with all he could at the first moment... but supes doesnt have any real offense, whats he going to do hit him real hard )yeah thats never haped to goku before) even if supes is as strong as everyone is sayong he is, eventually goku would win cause supes doesnt have a way to end the battle. goku could just waste on him till there was nothing left!

A fight with Mr Mxyzptlk would last forever neither one would lose but then again goku would transport him back to the fifth dimension and then Mr Mxyzptlk would have to wait 90 days to return LOL!!

Dunno why you bring up Lobo yet again:rolleyes: ,how the hell can he beat an omnipotent being?

Originally posted by Dark Carnage
We have already said that Goku isnt very bright............in day to day life.

However on the battlefeild he is pure genius. And cant be matched.
But Mxy could just turn him into an Elephant, Alter the way his powers work to Goku's detriment, and devise contermeasures to kill Goku. While Mxy doen't ever Kill people he annoys since he gets bored, he'd just annoy Goku to death. While Mxy isn't very clever I believe he is omniscient. Very one sided battle here.

Lobo and Goku would be a Good fight since Lobo lives for fighting and killing (He singlehandedly killed his entire race). He's totally immortal because of a deal he has with God and Satan. He would certainly give Goku LOTS of trouble.

Originally posted by Kroc1138
But Mxy could just turn him into an Elephant, Alter the way his powers work to Goku's detriment, and devise contermeasures to kill Goku. While Mxy doen't ever Kill people he annoys since he gets bored, he'd just annoy Goku to death. While Mxy isn't very clever I believe he is omniscient. Very one sided battle here.

Lobo and Goku would be a Good fight since Lobo lives for fighting and killing (He singlehandedly killed his entire race). He's totally immortal because of a deal he has with God and Satan. He would certainly give Goku LOTS of trouble.

Man i love Lobo, but he cant beat goku neither:( . By the way its just with god not satan that he has that deal with;)

how is he going to turn him into an elephant? Goku is also Omnipotent ,omniscient. Thats like saying he could turn Galactus into an elephant. Even if he did Goku would transform himself back. Plus Goku has been turned into a chocolate drop and still retained all his power in a fight with majin buu. Mxyzptlk couldn't even beat the impossible man, he turned impossible man ino a slug and impossible turned himself straight back. And again how can a Lobo Physically beat an omnipotent being? its not going to happen.

Originally posted by guyverjay
A fight with Mr Mxyzptlk would last forever neither one would lose but then again goku would transport him back to the fifth dimension and then Mr Mxyzptlk would have to wait 90 days to return LOL!!

Dunno why you bring up Lobo yet again:rolleyes: ,how the hell can he beat an omnipotent being?
:rolleyes: There you go with the Whole omnipotent Goku. I don't think the starter of this thread intended to have Goku being omnipotent as you make him out to be. I believe the poster any form of Goku short of being omnipotent.

Asside from all that Mxy would own him. Goku would have to know how to send Mxy back to the 5th dimension for him to stand a chance. But he wouldn't know that unless Mxy lets it slip out, which he could do. But I doubt Goku is smart enough to capitalize on that.

As for Lobo Goku can't kill him, he's immortal 100%, even if he is omnipotent.

How do you know what version of Goku the poster intended?
He didn't specify time period or saga there fore you have to use Goku at his most powerful,otherwise whats the point? You didn't seem to mind when you were throwing the all powerful pre crisis supes into the mix did you? Its okay to mention omnipotent beings like Mr Mxyzptlk but Goku has to be powered down?

Did you even read my last post? theres nothing Mr Mxyzptlk could do that Goku couldn't undo.Mr Mxyzptlk couldn't even beat the impossible man. BTW Goku is telepathic and can read minds so he would know exactly where the Fifth dimension was and since Goku can teleport inter dimensionally it would be a synch.

So what if Lobo can't die,Goku transports him to another dimension,black hole,other side of the universe,take your pick.

ok how about this guys???
superman does the infusion with batman and attains the green lantern's ring!!!

VS

Goku

How do you know what version of Goku the poster intended?
He didn't specify time period or saga there fore you have to use Goku at his most powerful,otherwise whats the point? You didn't seem to mind when you were throwing the all powerful pre crisis supes into the mix did you? Its okay to mention omnipotent beings like Mr Mxyzptlk but Goku has to be powered down?
No you don't!! Why would anybody make a vs post were one combaton is omnipotent and the other isn't? While Supes has dealt with omnipotent beings who aren't that clever, he is outmatched, even though Supermans power levels don't have any upper limits. Pre Crisis Supes ain't omnipotent as you said, so there is no problem in bringing him into this debate. Short of facing omnipotent Goku, he'd own all other incarnations of him. Post Crisis Supes on the other hand could possibly even up the odds (with Kryptonite X) thus making it a standstill in my eyes.

We are both Guilty of the same crime, throwing in omnipotent being into the debate. Lets start over with no omnipotent beings at all. No Mxy.

Did you even read my last post? theres nothing Mr Mxyzptlk could do that Goku couldn't undo.Mr Mxyzptlk couldn't even beat the impossible man. BTW Goku is telepathic and can read minds so he would know exactly where the Fifth dimension was and since Goku can teleport inter dimensionally it would be a synch.
I did. I'll dissagree with part of what you are saying there. I doubt he could read Mxys mind, and even if Goku (nonomnipotent, mind you) could teleport to the 5th dimension it way beyond his or anybody from the 3rd dimension comprehension. He would be screwed big time. Lord know what All those omnipotent beings would do to him.

So what if Lobo can't die,Goku transports him to another dimension,black hole,other side of the universe,take your pick.
TRUE, but that's a copout and is cowardly. I'm talking about a fight to the finish, Lobo with or without his hawg, vs Goku.

Hell Galactus as someone else mentioned is a good fight. Even when he's hungry, he can beat back all the marvel universe.

TRUE, but that's a copout and is cowardly. I'm talking about a fight to the finish, Lobo with or without his hawg, vs Goku.

Hell Galactus as someone else mentioned is a good fight. Even when he's hungry, he can beat back all the marvel universe.

unfortunately, Lobo would lose man:( he maybe the badest bastich around but unfotunately, hes severely outmatched by goku :( . I'll tell you this though, Lobo COULD beat goku before he fought Vegeta, after that goku would know to many techniques for Lobo. By the way Lobo wouldn't die true but he would unfortunately lose:(

how is he going to turn him into an elephant? Goku is also Omnipotent ,omniscient. Thats like saying he could turn Galactus into an elephant. Even if he did Goku would transform himself back. Plus Goku has been turned into a chocolate drop and still retained all his power in a fight with majin buu. Mxyzptlk couldn't even beat the impossible man, he turned impossible man ino a slug and impossible turned himself straight back. And again how can a Lobo Physically beat an omnipotent being? its not going to happen.
There's a flaw, Galactus isn't omnipotent, he's hella powerful, but is limited. Mxy could take him down if he wanted to.

Originally posted by Phily
its that thing that trunks and goten does
to become Super Gotenks

He means "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusion ha"!!!;) :D

Originally posted by JINoside
unfortunately, Lobo would lose man:( he maybe the badest bastich around but unfotunately, hes severely outmatched by goku :( . I'll tell you this though, Lobo COULD beat goku before he fought Vegeta, after that goku would know to many techniques for Lobo. By the way Lobo wouldn't die true but he would unfortunately lose:(
True he is outmatched, but even if Lobo doesn't stand a chance of winning he never backs down or gives up. He can kick the Ass of some Green Lanterns and there powers are nothing to sneeze at. Even though Superman was well on his way to kicking Lobo's ass in MOS #30, he sure wouldn't have backed down.

True he is outmatched, but even if Lobo doesn't stand a chance of winning he never backs down or gives up. He can kick the Ass of some Green Lanterns and there powers are nothing to sneeze at. Even though Superman was well on his way to kicking Lobo's ass in MOS #30, he sure wouldn't have backed down.

Ofcourse not, Lobo aint the type to back down from a fight;) . I didnt like the way superman has beaten Lobo, its soo bulls**ty. Lobo could have taken superman down anytime. um.........what issue is MOS #30???:o

Originally posted by JINoside
Ofcourse not, Lobo aint the type to back down from a fight;) . I didnt like the way superman has beaten Lobo, its soo bulls**ty. Lobo could have taken superman down anytime. um.........what issue is MOS #30???:o
It's when Lobo comes to try to kill Superman b/c heard he came back from the dead, along the way he destroys a planet important to some aliens. Lobo and Supes fight on Earth briefly, but Supes at that time is begining to realize that his powers are increasing (due to Kryptonite X). So the battle is one sided, the Aliens reach Earth and try to kill Lobo with a Blast from their ship. Superman reacts to this other threat by Upercutting Lobo right into space. Lobo and Supes eventually Stop the Aliens. But since Superman threw the Ship thousands of lightyears across space he's lost.

Supes is no *****, as much as I like Lobo.

So what version of goku do you want to talk about then?

Kid Goku
Normal Adult Goku
Super Saya-jin Goku
Hyper super Saiya-jin Goku
Ascended saya-jin Goku (Super Saiya-jin 2 Goku)
Super Saiya-jin 3 Goku
Super Saiya-jin 4 Goku
Super Saiya-jin Goku merged with the Dragonballs
Super Saiya-jin Goku merged with the Dragonballs,One Hundred years later.

Which one?

BTW Galactus is the Second force of reality (behind eternity) If that doesn't make you omnipotent I don't know what does.

It's when Lobo comes to try to kill Superman b/c heard he came back from the dead, along the way he destroys a planet important to some aliens. Lobo and Supes fight on Earth briefly, but Supes at that time is begining to realize that his powers are increasing (due to Kryptonite X). So the battle is one sided, the Aliens reach Earth and try to kill Lobo with a Blast from their ship. Superman reacts to this other threat by Upercutting Lobo right into space. Lobo and Supes eventually Stop the Aliens. But since Superman threw the Ship thousands of lightyears across space he's lost.

Supes is no *****, as much as I like Lobo.

Hahahahaa what a fool i am:o i have that issue:o haha i just read MOS and didnt think it was "Man of Steel";) :D thanks......

BTW Galactus is the Second force of reality (behind eternity) If that doesn't make you omnipotent I don't know what does.

hhmmm.........wait......you mean to say Eternity is first??
I thought it was The Living Tribunal THEN Eternity then Galactus.........;)

Kid Goku
Normal Adult Goku
Super Saya-jin Goku
Super Saiya-jin 3 Goku
Super Saiya-jin 4 Goku

Which one?

Any or all short of omnipotent Goku.

If Galactusis omnipotent then why does he need to feed on planet periodically. He wouldn't need to otherwise.

Kid Goku
Normal Adult Goku
Super Saya-jin Goku
Super Saiya-jin 3 Goku
Super Saiya-jin 4 Goku

Which one?

Reason # 2 why DBZ is ridiculous.

Reason # 2 why DBZ is ridiculous.

Thats your opinion,the same thing could be said about freezing someone using the Iron in their blood.

Hey it not like superman hasn't got various incarnations:

Pre crisis
post crisis
Superman Prime
Superman 1 million
Superman Blue
Superman Red
Superboy
not mention the different versions from all the different earths
plus his powers increasing due to being sun dipped or using Kryptonite X.

If Galactusis omnipotent then why does he need to feed on planet periodically

Who knows? All I know is that he is a force of reality,end of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"