Did you shed any tears during Logan?

b60f79a6aa4bb4fecc881e5f94fcd11e.gif

tumblr_inline_o7eg5xmeg21tegf5e_500.gif

tumblr_m355ym9SSN1rrx8xeo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8rwwbBmqK1tei5hmo4_250.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

I did :csad:

Charles' death was tough to watch especially after saying what a great night he had. Logan telling Charles that it wasn't him and then unable to find what words to say after he buries him. And don't get me started with the climax/ending.

During the final fight scene, I kept thinking...

...that kid is going to call him “Daddy” and they’re going to have to pick me up off the floor...

:csad:

I came close during

Charles' burial

but otherwise no (even if everybody else was weeping around me). Gotta be honest, I think the only films I've ever cried at are Pixar films. (Just don't ask me about the various anime and cartoons that have brought me to tears... especially don't ask me about Transformers: Beast Wars*.)

Dinobot's death, natch.

I didn't cry, but, for some reason, my movie screen got all blurry at the end like there was water on the lens or something...

I didn't think I would, as I didn't find Logan's character journey that compelling in this, but yes, I did. Just well executed. Acting. Dialogue. The score.

I think it was the juxtaposition with the kids that made it an especially sweet ending for Logan.

I absolutely cried, and no other comic book movie has made me that emotional before.

I didn't outright weep, but the
"Daddy"
line made me misty-eyed.

Not so much. For the second viewing, it didn't have much impact.

Nah, pfff, come on man who would cry at a comic book movie.............

[BLACKOUT](I cried, I cried so much I got dehydrated)[/BLACKOUT]

I brushed some tears of my face when the credits rolled. Half of the theater was crying.

Yes I did. And I expect it to be even worse on the next viewing now that I've processed most of it.

Double whammy. **** this movie. I absolutely loved it but **** this movie. Made me weepy especially "daddy"...:(:(:(

I didn't cry, but jesus it was powerful and well acted by both Jackman & Dafne Keen.

What happend with Professor X was also very powerful as well, that was a painful scene to watch for a beloved character in the franchise.

tears welled up in my eyes, but my cousin was there and I did NOT want him to see me cry in a movie...haha never have and still never wil!

Yep, Charles' funeral I was close but at the end I was wiping tears from my eyes, 'daddy' and 'don't be what they made you' hit me hard.

Opposite for me.

The scene at Xavier's grave teared me up.

Logan's death I was surprised drew nothing out of me. It was more "s**t, they're doing it..." instead of emotion. My mind was racing as to how he could be saved and I didn't let the scene emotionally connect I guess.

I was choked up at several scenes, never shedding a real tear in the theater, but I am TOTALLY going to cry alone watching this later privately lol. I bottled it all up.

When she turned that cross into an X.... :csad:

Didn't cry but plenty of other folks did. But I just process emotions differently I guess. Didn't cry at the end of BvS until probably 7 months after having watched it. I'm buying black/white Logan on blu-ray, anything can happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"