Logan Who is Cutting Onions in Here?

I guess my showing was full of heartless emotion-free bastards hahaha.

Xavier's funeral got me 'feeling it' but the only time I got reasonably close was 'Daddy'. I'm very close to my kids so any father-child emotional moments hit me hard.

"There is still time"

"But I don't deserve it"

"Daddy"

:(

"There is still time"

"But I don't deserve it"

"Daddy"

:(

giphy.gif

I didn't shed any tears, but I teared up a couple of times, which is about as much as it gets when watching movies so definitely very emotional.

My God, if my GF was not beside me, I would have cried. But I have to be 'manly'.

I love Xavier and Logan's relationship. Logan not only forgives Xavier for killing his friends and also hides that fact from him.

That was pretty strong characterization. What a man.

That was pretty much the most heroic thing Logan has done.

And it was the best portrayal of Xavier and Logan ever on film.

This movie broke me. Yes i cried. Three times.

A friend of mine took this girl to see Logan for his second date. Didn't expect her to cry on their second date. ;)

I didn't shed any tears, but mainly because I knew what was going to happen, thanks to some A-hole in a another forum that spoiled the ending.

I still did get a lump in my throat.

saw last night and didn't think I would but I did at ending when Logan tells her not to become what they wanted her to be WOW

I was so close to tearing up during that final scene.

Saw the movie for a 2nd time on Sunday

Didn't cry this time when Charles died & when he was buried. But that ending still hit me hard.

"Daddy" :csad:

I was crying like a little baby.

The end was just too much. "Daddy", then the monologue, and the cross!, that was so strong... f*** I'm tearing up right now just thinking about that... yeah, this film got me...and then, right after the last shot, that Johnny Cash' song, I just stopped pretending I hadn't been crying and started to wipe my tears off. :woot:

And I've noticed a lot of guys around me were crying too. So many grown up men sobbing. :woot: It's hard to watch a good part of your boyhood dying...

It was a mix of tears of sadness, being enraptured by the story and characters but also tears of happiness that such an achievement based on characters I have loved for decades was so satisfying on so many levels.

cried at a few moments, it's always hard seeing characters you've loved in such hard times

regarding the ending i left the theatre in tears, and that rarely happens
terminator 2 ending level of feels
testament to how good this film was

Should have had a subtitle. LOGAN: TEARS AND SMILES

The end got me. Perfectly executed.

But I'll throw a curve ball at you guys. Laura's first fight scene got me too. There's this weird moment where you see 23's feral brutality; and knowing what we know about Logan we can imagine what unspeakable thing's the child has endured. We see Logan's shock and then Charles smiling amidst the bloodshed...just because there's a new mutant.

That was like "Awww man..." and I welled up.

It didn't. I was quite surprised and disappointed by that in fact, as I'm a total wreck of late after quitting anit-depressants after 7 years. I left it feeling quite numb and wasn't sure I liked the film.

Days later I came to terms with what I had seen. It didn't make me cry, but it bloody hurt. It hurt on a more profound level than the average tear-jerker, to the point where I needed time to grieve. I look forward to a second watch. I fear this time it might destroy me.

I thought the saddest moments were with every scene with Xavier and the ending. Also felt bad for Caliban being exposed to sunlight! Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"