Who Is The Greatest Comic Book Villian Of All Time!!!! (Poll Included) Post Here!!

joker.jpg

The Joker ownes you.

Fine

Joker
GG
Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Darkseid
Doom
Magneto
Felix Faust
Braniac
Morgan LeFey
Kenneth Irons
Megatron

SuperFerret said:
Just post them Sable. Please. :(

Yeah! Don't you want to be popular? If you do, you will do it

Edit: and he did...some I agree and some no....crazy person:confused:

Silver Sable said:
Fine

Joker
GG
Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Darkseid
Doom
Magneto
Felix Faust
Braniac
Morgan LeFey
Kenneth Irons
Megatron

That's a solid list. Why were you so worried? It's not like you had Stiltman in there.

King_Mungi said:
Yeah! Don't you want to be popular? If you do, you will do it

Edit: and he did...some I agree and some no....crazy person:confused:

Trust me, I'm not popular here lol
:(

Sorry I'm just paranoid guys

Silver Sable said:
Trust me, I'm not popular here lol
:(

Poppycock! You're a better poster than a lot of the people on these boards.

Yeah, I just wanted an excuse to say "poppycock".

My top five:

MORGAN LE FAY, JOKER, CASSANDRA NOVA, DARKSEID, LADY SHIVA

That poll is too one sided for it to be fair.......What about Darkseid? Doomsday? Thanos? or Apocalypse?

This should be in MISC. Since it's in marvel, none of the marvel fanboys will admit Joker is 1,000 times better than Doom. Joker has no Joker-bots. He does things himself. He's killed Jason, crippled Barbara, and helped in a plan to break Batman. He's completely evil. There is no good in him.

What has Doom done? Everything he has done, it's really a Doombot:o

I am a marvel fanboy, but I agree with you that the Joker is bad to the bone. He is the most ruthless D.C. villain because he just kills people....straight up....he shoots and asks questions later. If this was for D.C. villains alone I would vote Joker...but its not, so I voted Magneto, doesn't mean I dont respect the Jokers abilities though.

Magneto isn't a villian IMO. He's more of an anti-hero because you understand his hate of humanity since he witnessed the holocaust. He's a great character nontheless, but Joker is more of a villian.

Jokers intentions are definatley worse then Magnetos without a doubt...but I like Magneto because he believes in one thing, and he'll crush anyone who gets in his way of accomplishing it. Plus i'm an X-men freak...and he's the X-mens baddie.

The poll is for the most evil villian, not necessarily the coolest. Look, Thanos has attempted to nuke the universe several times, but that's because he wanted to impress his girlfriend. Adam Warlock also got in his face about screwing up his own plans because he didn't really want to succeed. High body count or not, that doesn't necessarily make him or the Joker the most evil. Also, you can't respect a villian who isn't trying to win. That's just silly.

You want evil?

Kid Miracleman.

In his first appearance as a villian, he killed his secretary for spilling coffee, threw a small child at a building (yes I'm Superman, and I'll help you fly), and beat the bad place out of his old mentor for the fun of it. He actually owned himself by accidentally saying his "Miracleman"

In his second villianous appearance, he started by ripping off the head of a kid who tried to rape him, ripped off another kid's arms and punched through the head of a nurse, who he admitted was the nicest person to him at the orphange.

And then he got nasty.

He killed several thousand people in London, one woman he ripped off her arms and tore out her eyes. He rained one street with hands and feet, flayed several people alive and hung their skin on a clothesline. He made a checkerboard out of human breasts and made a rope of human guts wrapped around a building. He threw dozens of cars in the air, with the motorists still in them. He tore off the heads of men, women and babies, he impaled people alive by the dozens, he ripped off heads and made a giant necklace out of them. He blew off the arm of a warpsmith, beat up Miracleman (and set him on fire, using a gasoline truck that had a driver in it)... There were panels where there were large hills of human bodies and deep pools of blood scattered throught the city. Oh, and he trashed a good number of building while he was at it.

It's not that he had a high bodycount, it's that he was so ****ing nasty in the way he went about it.

who the bad place is kid miracleman?!

He was the sidekick of Miracleman, a Captain Marvel knockoff in Britain in the 50's (both were originally Marvelman/Kid Marvelman, but they had to change the names once they started publishing stories in America). Alan Moore got the rights to use the characters in a revival, of sorts, in the early 80's. He published the first few stories in a British mag called "Warrior." He finished his stories, and reprinted the early ones in a series from Eclipse (no longer in business). Neil Gaiman started a run after Moore, but it got cancelled halfway through his second storyline.

Oh, and the Leader, from "The Hulk" should be on the poll as well.

I second that Kid Miracleman. Some of the sickest stuff I've ever seen in a comic.

I would also say Ultron. He wiped out an entier Country in Ultron Unlimited.

Doom.

And since some folks are making a list, here are MY top five villains;

1) Doom
2) Joker
3) Norman Osborn
4) Magneto
5) Lex Luthor

from marvel it HAS to be ol' Doc Doom. but over all the ultimate comic book baddy has to be The Joker. i mean he is just plain terrifying!!!!

Dr. Doom owns all...no one trumps him...I mean he inspired George Lucas to create Darth Vader (its true)...not even Joker or Lex can make a claim like that

Thanos killed half of every world. Who did anything close feat?

Shadowknight said:
The poll is for the most evil villian, not necessarily the coolest. Look, Thanos has attempted to nuke the universe several times, but that's because he wanted to impress his girlfriend. Adam Warlock also got in his face about screwing up his own plans because he didn't really want to succeed. High body count or not, that doesn't necessarily make him or the Joker the most evil. Also, you can't respect a villian who isn't trying to win. That's just silly.

You want evil?

Kid Miracleman.

In his first appearance as a villian, he killed his secretary for spilling coffee, threw a small child at a building (yes I'm Superman, and I'll help you fly), and beat the bad place out of his old mentor for the fun of it. He actually owned himself by accidentally saying his "Miracleman"

In his second villianous appearance, he started by ripping off the head of a kid who tried to rape him and punched through the head of a nurse, who he admitted was the nicest person to him at the orphange.

And then he got nasty.

He killed several thousand people in London, one woman he ripped off her arms and tore out her eyes. He rained one street with hands and feet, flayed several people alive and hung their skin on a clothesline. He made a checkerboard out of human breasts and made a rope of human guts wrapped around a building. He threw dozens of cars in the air, with the motorists still in them. He tore off the heads of men, women and babies, he impaled people alive by the dozens, he ripped off heads and made a giant necklace out of them. He blew off the arm of a warpsmith, beat up Miracleman (and set him on fire, using a gasoline truck that had a driver in it)... There were panels where there were large hills of human bodies and deep pools of blood scattered throught the city. Oh, and he trashed a good number of building while he was at it.

It's not that he had a high bodycount, it's that he was so ****ing nasty in the way he went about it.
I need to read this comic...been looking for a TPB for years...is it true they are rereleasing it

A couple of events I mentioned weren't actually seen in #15, but Neil Gaiman wrote them into a flashback (the checkerboard thing and the guts around the building thing).

But yeah, evil. There's a reason people refer to it as the most violent comic ever put out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"