Who Is The Greatest Comic Book Villian Of All Time!!!! (Poll Included) Post Here!!

if we're talking most dangerous, i'd have to go with either Thanos or Galactus. Doom is ambitious but normally limits himself to ruling the world. Thanos wanted all of existence. and he's just naturally tougher (doesn't need armor). Galactus because destruction, to him, is like breathing to us. a handful of cowardly villians might tremble at the name 'Doom' but Galactus scares the piss out of several species; earthborn and other.

if we're talking 'evilest,' i'd nominate the Purple Man or Red Skull. points go to Red Skull for having always been evil. Purple Man's a johnny-come-lately who would be a joke if not for Alias, imo.

as for 'greatest' villain, i'm going with Magneto. under Claremont, he was like Dr Doom done right imo. his background is instantly relatable as is his cause. physically, he's as dangerous as an atom bomb (ex. a weaker version ripped Apocalypse in half). i mean there's a reason why the government greated the Magneto protocols, the russians are trying to assassinate him, and Genosha is under mutant control. he's just a well-made villain and cooler than Doom in some ways i.e. doesn't have to beg for s*x, use robot duplicates, or make boastful speeches. the Acolytes worshipped him just because of his charisma. that's the kind of villain that i like.

batroc2.jpg

My fav is Electro, but when I have to go with greatest, it can only be Doom

only one of these villains has a solo movie in the works.

Doctor Doom is the greatest Characeture villain of all time, so he gets my vote.

No one rivals Doom, NO ONE!

but yeah my little list thing:
1. Doom
2. Thanos
3. Darkseid
4. Lex Luthor
5. magneto

Doom is the greatest. All will bow to Doom.
Leader, Powerfull, Rich, Intelligent and quite the Gentlemen. What more could you want?

Because, people who actually know dr.doom for the comics voted in this poll.

Electro UK said:
Doom is the greatest. All will bow to Doom.
Leader, Powerfull, Rich, Intelligent and quite the Gentlemen. What more could you want?

but that description describes Magneto and the Mandarin as well.

Jplaya2023 said:
why is doom this popular??????

He wins, in the end. His inventios make a mockery of the word "impossible." His machines have wraught souls from bad place, and sent them to Heaven. There is nothing worthwile on this Earth that he has not posessed. He is end all, and be all.

Muze said:
but that description describes Magneto and the Mandarin as well.

Is magneto rich? I didn't know that. And... Manderin is lame. Rings? Magical rings?

Electro UK said:
Is magneto rich? I didn't know that. And... Manderin is lame. Rings? Magical rings?

ok, forget the rings. what about that dragon of his? anyways, f-yeah Magneto's rich. don't you remember when he stole all of that gold from the nazi's? and i'm sure that he saved every penny that the CIA gave to him. and the dude is master of metals; silver and gold currency. and what kind of Acolyte is going to pass on a collection plate without emptying his/her pockets for the Lord Magnus?

Jplaya2023 said:
why is doom this popular??????

Because he was the primary inspiration for Darth Vader.....nuff said!

Tony Stark said:
Because he was the primary inspiration for Darth Vader.....nuff said!

so what. Darth Vadar's a loser. that's something to be proud of? i'll answer that for you, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

btw, isn't it obvious that Doom is a combination of Dracula, the Phantom of the Opera (disfigurement), and Dr Frankenstein (playing God)?

Nah... this dude is my personal favourite.
black tom cassidy!!

blacktom.gif

Bishop. said:
Nah... this dude is my personal favourite.
black tom cassidy!!

blacktom.gif

Tom is awesome and he's got to be the most obviously in-the-closet villain around. guy even shoots people with a big stick. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"