• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics who is the leader of the mutants today

T

TECHNOSTARK

Guest
Who should and who will stand up for the 198 and help them escape from the x-mansion or as I call it " x-concentration camp". Magneto is powerless but if he had his powers back he would come and break them out. He would see this place in the same way as the place he was held in as a boy. Scott Summers won't do it because he is like nero who fiddled while rome burned. He is to busy mooming over emma and thinking about Jean to do anything. How bout Rachel. What is her problem? She has the power and she knows how it feels to be in a camp and she became a hound. Here is my List of who should do it.


1. Cable/Deadpool: They could launch a sneak attack free them and invite them to join him on providence. I would love to see Cable kick his dads butt. Tell him that he is part of the problem siding with the goverment. Then have Rachel turn on X-men and ally with Cable.

2. Magneto: Have him get his powers back and launch an attack with the new acloytes and have the 198 turn on the x-men and help mags destroy the sentinals and leave telling the x-men they are traitors to mutants.
 
I think your really over reacting with this 198 thing...and its not as black and white as you view it.

What do you think would happen to them if they never went to the X-mansion?

Half would be dead by now.
 
Optic Rage said:
What do you think would happen to them if they never went to the X-mansion?

Half would be dead by now.

I agree...
 
TECHNOSTARK said:
Who should and who will stand up for the 198 and help them escape from the x-mansion or as I call it " x-concentration camp". Magneto is powerless but if he had his powers back he would come and break them out. He would see this place in the same way as the place he was held in as a boy. Scott Summers won't do it because he is like nero who fiddled while rome burned. He is to busy mooming over emma and thinking about Jean to do anything. How bout Rachel. What is her problem? She has the power and she knows how it feels to be in a camp and she became a hound. Here is my List of who should do it.

I dont read this book but I highly doubt the conditons of the Mansion are similar to those of the concentration camps of Nazi-Germany/Poland.
 
it'd be cool to see human magneto go in and take control

he may not have powers but he is still a powerful man

he'd be all like "i am who i always was....KING OF THE MUTANTS" and start shooting everything up and sending super strong mutants after everyone

he has political powers

even as a human he should be able to get other mutants to do ****
 
Yeh the original poster has really gone overbord with the concentration camp stuff.

What happend as soon as the mutants were aloud out...they almost killed some kids.
 
Aren't the 198 wearing colars that shock them enough that causes them to pass out and weren't told about it? The X-men didn't know about it either. Now they aren't to leave the compound unless underguard and O.N.E now has the power to stop people from leaving. Isn't this now being done to Rachel Gray after the events that just finished in Uncanny? She isn't allowed to leave?

Sounds like a prison camp to me. Those kids, what exactly was the situation? Who started that fight and why was it started?
 
Yeh i dont agree with the shock treatemnt...but the x-men didnt know about it.

And yeh the kids took the piss outa manomax...but he was gonna kill the kid if it wasnt for the shock coller.

and the only reason they have em is because they are know to cause trouble.
 
the kids verbally abused Mammomax, but he's the one who went physical and was about to KILL them.
 
Effect said:
Aren't the 198 wearing colars that shock them enough that causes them to pass out and weren't told about it? The X-men didn't know about it either. Now they aren't to leave the compound unless underguard and O.N.E now has the power to stop people from leaving. Isn't this now being done to Rachel Gray after the events that just finished in Uncanny? She isn't allowed to leave?

Sounds like a prison camp to me. Those kids, what exactly was the situation? Who started that fight and why was it started?

I think Mr. M has taken everyone's electric chip things out now.
 
Imo the majorty of those mutants dont deserve to be looked after by the gov anyways....half of them belong in Rykers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"