Who is the new Green Arrow?

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Dark Raven, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

A thread here to discuss your theories on who you think the new Green Arrow is.

What we do know:

We know it's not most of Team Arrow.
    It looks like it could be a woman, but could also be a slim man.

Of course, what their build looks like now might not have any bearing on who it actually turns out to be. The person could be just a stand in at the moment.

Is it Roy? Or Thea? Or William come back from the future? Or maybe Barry Allen?

Or how about Nyssa? Perhaps the Huntress?

Or an alternate Earth version of someone?

What do you think?

2. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Well it's not Roy (not stocky enough), and it's not going to be Nyssa or Huntress for the very same reason it isn't Roy. It's possible it's Thea, but a lot of gossip around the internet simply claims she has no interest in returning to the show at the moment. The other option, via an episode title, is that it'll be a character named Emiko Queen (in the comics she's Ollie's daughter I think, but obviously as far as the show is concerned, that likely wont be the case here).

I don't think they'll go alternate earth either; we've already got that with Laurel. We don't need a second doppleganger.

3. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

What if it's Stanley from the future? He's a Green Arrow fan and also a slight built man.

4. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Now you're just grasping at straws.

Flash525 likes this.
  5. WhoMani Registered

I think the new Green Arrow is someone that we haven't seen before.

6. Babillygunn New Age Outlaw

In the comics Emiko is Oliver’s half sister. She is the child of Robert and Shado. And she’s a pretty good character. My money is it is her.

Flash525 likes this.
  7. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Ah, my bad. Got Ollie and Shado mixed up. Suffice to say, I doubt that'll be the case here; we know Shado wasn't pregnant by Ollie, and we also know (or can realistically conclude) that she never met Robert.

I figure either Emiko will just be another half sister of Ollie (maybe Robert played away with another Asian woman?) or there's more that happened between Ollie and Shado than we were made aware of, which at this point would seem like too much of a stretch.

The other alternative (of which I don't think they'd go) is that Emiko is the daughter of Robert and Shado, but from Earth-2 or whatever; Earth-2 presumably has it's own Green Arrow in the form of Robert Queen (who survived when Ollie did not) so it's possible Earth-2 Robert met Shado on that island, they fell in love, did the deed, Robert returned home, somewhere along the way Emiko ended up taking over as Earth-2's Green Arrow and has come to Earth-1 to meet [our] Ollie?

8. edwardc Registered

Are we sure that artimus dead on the island cause this green arrow has the same build as her.

9. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

The actress who played Artimus was (or seemed) shorter and a little more ... stocky? I don't think it'll be her. All fingers point toward this Emiko character; be odd to introduce her (they are) if they're not going to use her in this fashion.

10. edwardc Registered

Well maybe they will do a back story show on her now that Ollie is out.