Who is/was your Hype nemesis?

Jerry!, in the sports forum, is my nemesis.

Mr. Sparkles and I rarely ever get along. Steve Rogers and I don't always see eye to eye, but we get along. Thats about it.

ugh :cmad:....I wouldn't consider him a nemesis since that would give his too much credit as being a worthy opponent......but he was just so damn annoying.....

i've yet to have a nemesis

but if anyone is interested, i'm accepting applicants

i've yet to have a nemesis

but if anyone is interested, i'm accepting applicants

Good. I'll fax my app to you ASAP. I already have two dozen vendettas placed on my in the RPG forums, now it's time to move up to the community.

Mr. Sparkles and I rarely ever get along. Steve Rogers and I don't always see eye to eye, but we get along. Thats about it.
What are you talking about? I love you like a brother. Not a particularly close bother, but still...

My nemesis? That's a tough one for me. Fran and I used to go at it all the time, not so much now, but back in the day there was constant fights in the NBA threads.

I already know that I'm a harsh individual and say what's on my mind, so that doesn't really endear myself to anyone honestly. So I'll just say that I'm pretty much everyones nemesis because I know no one really cares for me much on the Hype. :oldrazz: :grin: :hehe:

For LastSunrise, I'd say Ghostvirus/aka Maximum_Carnage is his rival.

I know I will be told off for this, but MovieFan and Memphis Slim.

What are you talking about? I love you like a brother. Not a particularly close bother, but still...
I was just checking! :hehe:

Yeah, we disagree pretty often, but you are one of the best people to argue with on SHH.

Memphis Slim aka celldog

is everyone's rival who frequents the sports threads.

Memphis Slim aka celldog

is everyone's rival who frequents the sports threads.
It's a good thing that I don't go to the Sports thread, he and I get along pretty often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"