Who is your SHH Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wuv you this much:
embraceTheWorld.jpg

That isn't a very big picture. :csad:

What is the width between those two little hands of his? An inch? :o

just kiddin' LV. :):heart:

Awww, don't be embarrassed to admit it. :) We all know Brutal is smexiness and creativity incarnate--so we don't blame you for wanting his awesomeness to have its way with you. :hyper:

The Original Bamfer said:
Yes, but I do believe it is mutual.

Haw. I doubt it. This is a crush in its purest form...but unrequited love at best.

Awww, don't be embarrassed to admit it. :) We all know Brutal is smexiness and creativity incarnate--so we don't blame you for wanting his awesomeness to have its way with you. :hyper:

Haw. I doubt it. This is a crush in its purest form...but unrequited love at best.

The man knows his s**t... listen to him kids. You may learn things...

They are playing mind games.

This is exactly why I'm not releasing my list of folks whose personalities/looks I actually kinda dig here. I don't want people ****ing with my head later with mod-bribery--or blackmail. :cool:

True, especially if you like S&M - I hear its pretty BRUTAL. The last guy that spent a night with BRUTAL was said to have lost his name (only to be known as "MAN") and his ability to speak.

Let me rephrase...

Hush dear... MAN is talking.

This is why I'm so surprised to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"