Who is your SHH Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I am taking their attention off of eachother and putting it on my off-the-wall post. No one here is really being serious.

Isn't that right Brutal and Lord Valumart? :hyper:

I'm not sure i agree with that, unless you know this person, how can you take it as a joke..i didn't know him and he insulted me straight away.?

did i miss something.?

Not at all. I am taking their attention off of eachother and putting it on my off-the-wall post. No one here is really being serious. This is a mere battle of wits...but I sense no real viciousness at work here.

Isn't that right Brutal and Lord Valumart? :cool:

eh:huh:

Not at all. I am taking their attention off of eachother and putting it on my off-the-wall post. No one here is really being serious. This is a mere battle of wits...but I sense no real viciousness at work here.

Isn't that right Brutal and Lord Valumart? :cool:

I'm never serious...

Except about Smoking... that s**t's gross.

I'm not sure i agree with that, unless you know this person, how can you take it as a joke..i didn't know him and he insulted me straight away.?

did i miss something.?

Oh the David Caruso thing again... let it go.

16256.jpg

*sighs*, something that was missed by so many around here.....

geeeeeeeee thanks Brut for bringing this back up again.......I was just getting use to the spelling and reading ability around here.....:o :cmad:

:cwink:

Haha. I am only joking with you. I see no reason for him and I to compete.

;):up: I was only joking too. As are they--or at least they better be. :cmad:

Showtime said:
What happened to this thread. I was thinking cuddly bunnies and soft blankets and I am seeing armour and five o'clock shadows.

It's like a Gladiator's take on man-love in here. These guys are all on eachother's SHH crush lists but are coming to terms with their feelings. Hence all the venting.

It's like a Gladiator's take on man-love in here. These guys are all on eachother's SHH crush lists but are coming to terms with their feelings. Hence all the venting.

I knew I should have stayed in the Superman Forums. :csad:

Yeah put me down for $100 to win on myself. If I blatantly show his post from the Photo Thread again... he may lose his will.

This shows me that you seriously have a problem. Why? Because we both say ****, yeah. Do I know you? No. Nothing I say holds any merit. Same of what you say to me - that is, until you bring my pictures into it. You still don't know me, yet you will use what I look like against me? You are trying to offend me here. What we did before, at least my part in it, was in good fun. No harm done. But you bringing that **** into this turns it into an entirely different game. You talk so highly of your maturity. Now, tell me, where is it?

did i miss something.?

Well, Brutal's sense of humor is kinda like bad wine...it's an acquired taste that takes some getting used to. However if you feel he's really insulted you, feel free to discuss it with him on PMs.

That said, let's get back on topic...

The Albafan and Deep_Thinkin are two that are on mine. :heart:

This is merely the Hype equivalent of arm wrestling.

All these guys have too much testosterone for their own good, and they're trying to prove how tough they are. Apparently, the only way to prove it is by attacking each other.

:whatever:

Well, Brutal's sense of humor is kinda like bad wine...it's an acquired taste that takes some getting used to. However if you feel he's really insulted you, feel free to discuss it with him on PMs.

Nah..i did act a bit like a girl, i have already apologised to him..whether or not he accepts, well who knows.:yay:

:heart: :O

Love ya much LS.

This is merely the Hype equivalent of arm wrestling.

All these guys have too much testosterone for their own good, and they're trying to prove how tough they are. Apparently, the only way to prove it is by attacking each other.

:whatever:

Yay Eddie. :)

This shows me that you seriously have a problem. Why? Because we both say ****, yeah. Do I know you? No. Nothing I say holds any merit. Same of what you say to me - that is, until you bring my pictures into it. You still don't know me, yet you will use what I look like against me? You are trying to offend me here. What we did before, at least my part in it, was in good fun. No harm done. But you bringing that **** into this turns it into an entirely different game. You talk so highly of your maturity. Now, tell me, where is it?

Nerve Struck... game over. :dry:

:up:

:up:

Um...ok. Yay me, apparently.

I'm the only female in here right now.... I've got to bring some fruity cheer into this place. :D

did i miss something.?

I've learned to simply take EVERYTHING IN COMMUNITY IN A JOKING MANNER.....its just easier that way....and much more fun.

Now this I take very seriously............and is very true.............:woot: :cwink:

*sigh*

See, now I have to send all of you cats a Sweet 16 Love Letter on PM--sealed with a kiss. :cmad:

Go check yer damn mailboxes!

I've learned to simply take EVERYTHING IN COMMUNITY IN A JOKING MANNER.....its just easier that way....and much more fun.

you have just made a great point, you had to learn, think about that with new posters coming into community and not knowing the guy,

not knowing hes joking..

see my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back