Who is your SHH Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I never claimed to prefer Unicorns, I just provided them for the folk who did... sans rainbows...

In truth... I'm a gargoyle type of Gal. Night creatures with wings and "tail" ;)

How do you feel about lycans in their transformed state? Doesn't necessarily have to be a werewolf, either.

jag

How do you feel about lycans in their transformed state? Doesn't necessarily have to be a werewolf, either.

jag

well, the advantage of lycans is their healing ability...

I do like the werecats. :word: :trans:

Well I roll my eyes when I see them so I guess if I see too many then my eyes may just pop out of my head.
Don't you get dizzy when you roll your eyes? I do.
And god, do I hate that eyerolling smiley.

If you want to get nitpicky, you also said they were "mean". "Big, mean, nasty and dirty". Someone likes it rough. :oldrazz:

jag
Yes, yes, I did. Didn't I? Hmmm... :o

I'd have to say, if I have a Hype crush it's sensi. She's seems to be a genuinely nice, sweet person. And if I had a man-crush it would be Master Chief. He is my f#cking hero.

I'd have to say, if I have a Hype crush it's sensi. She's seems to be a genuinely nice, sweet person. And if I had a man-crush it would be Master Chief. He is my f#cking hero.
I couldn't agree with you more.

I remember that show. It was like Golden Girls except they were younger, didn't live together and they were black. So maybe it was nothing like Golden Girls. But they both has a horny chick.

10316__jackee_l.jpg

0000004287_20060919221144.jpg

Maus is a Thread Killah! :down

jag

So sorry. It was moving along so smoothly.:whatever:

DBella said:
Hey, it's a CRUSH thread. Maybe he's crushing on the two 'elderly' ladies. Leave him alone!

If I were about 40 years older, oh yeah, I'd hit it. Repeatedly, till my heart gave out.

Sean Adisano
Eddie Brock Jr.
DBella
Luke Cage
BRUTAL
farmerfran
deep_thinkin
Spider-Fan930
Asteroid-Man
Master Chief
:O :heart:
Sean, I don't think you ever saw this, so I'm bumping it!:heart: