Guardians of the Galaxy Who is you're favorite Guardian?

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Just wanted to know who you guy's favorite was.

Of course, I can't be sure until I've seen the movie, but for now, based on their respective comic book portrayals, and based on the footage we've seen thus far, I'd say my favourite Guardian is Star-Lord.

From the comics and from what I've seen so far from the film, Star-Lord. Rocket Raccoon is my second favourite.

guardians-of-the-galaxy-star-lord-helmet-feature.jpg

From the comics it Drax, then Vance Astro/Major Victory, then probably Rocket. But I like them all, along with other cosmic characters Ronan, Nova, Quasar, Super-Skrull and Beta Ray Bill.

Damn shame we wont see Silver Surfer here though, he is my favourite of them all.

Star-Lord and Rocket, both comics and the movie (based on trailers and other info or course). Those two also have a great chemistry, and it seems to be the case in the film too.

Do you guys have a least favorite? Because I really can't name any character I dislike.

Star-Lord and Rocket, both comics and the movie (based on trailers and other info or course). Those two also have a great chemistry, and it seems to be the case in the film too.

Do you guys have a least favorite? Because I really can't name any character I dislike.
Well, when Phyla-Vell became Martyr I really didn't like her. She was just so damn irritating.

There really isnt a Marvel cosmic character I dislike, I just have varying degrees of likeness for them.

Even the much maligned Wraith, I was expecting something terrible in Annihilation: Conquest because a lot of people seem to slate him as a character, but I liked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"