The Flash Who is zoom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just thought it would be cool to have a little speculation thread as I have seen some crazy theories on who Zoom could be or even what two characters they have combined to create Zoom

Please post your own opinion's on who you might think it could be.

1. Henry Allen Earth-2

A cool theory that has been doing the rounds on the web is that Zoom is actually Henry Allen from Earth-2. Some fans like this as it would be Shipp dawn the speedster attire for the first time in over 20 years.

2. Cobalt/Zoom

Nobody is ever dead for long in the comics and the return of Eddie Thawne is something I very much see on the cards. Having Eddie return as a combination of both characters would make a lot of sense. With the usual blue blame being transformed to blue lightning.

3. The Rival

It makes sense this is Jay's world were coming from why not it be his biggest villain. Dr. Edward Clariss wants credit for creating the drug "Velocity 9" which eventually is revealed to be created by Vandal Savage. The main villain for the new LOT.

4. Hunter Zolomon

The main villain of Wally West's Flash. Hunter's powers are more about affecting time than speed. So having Hunter as the villain who prompts time master Rip Hunter to initially come to our time could be a possibility but likely something they will keep for the seasons main villain.

5. Black Flash

I have seen this name chucked around a few times but I don't like it. Black Flash is basically the grim reaper for speedsters so it would make no sense that Jay was chasing him initially and that he would use others to kill Barry.

My guess, soley based on the costume is, Daniel West. In the New 52, he was Reverse Flash and wore a similar outfit. Not to mention, the show hinted at Iris having a brother (which could somehow tie in Wally). The above mentioned guesses are also pretty good, I just figured I'd throw something different into the mix.

I think it`s Joe West. Just basing it on the bodytype. Zoom is not thin like Flash. Also it has to be somebody we already know from the show. The Viewer needs to have an "emotional connection" with the character. If it`s somebody new it`s like.... "ok so this new guy is the zoom , ok then..."

If it`s lets say Joe it will be a "Holy Crap why" moment but who knows.

Last edited:
we do have a Zoom thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"