Who reads Savage Dragon ?

I used to pick up this comic for a while but then just drifted away. I was really enjoying it. I dropped out at about #100. Has anyone else been reading it recently and thinks it's still any good.

I've been looking at the issue write ups at Larsen's site and have no idea how to take the election and upcoming weapons of mass destruction storylines. Anyone?

I love the Savage Dragon. Its just a really fun read. The melodrama doesn't overshadow the action. Fun subplots, great action scenes. I think it has lost some steam over the last couple years, but still very enjoyable.

Ok so seriously, does anyone read this? I was at a convention this weekend and picked up the first TPB for 5 bucks. I got it because I really liked the cartoon when I was younger, but I read it and actually liked the comic as well.
So I ask again, is it any good? I mean other than the first three issues?
It's been running for a decade or so now, so I guess somebody is buying it, but I never hear about anyone picking it up. I know Image is the number 3 comic company right now, behind DC and Marvel, so Larsen has to be moderately talented.

I guess what I'm asking is, what do ya'll think?

Great comic but the sales are relatively small despite it's longevity. There once was a problem where the monthly issues didn't come out for almost a year or something back in 2005. So there's this huge gap. I recommend it. People die and don't come back. It's funny, mellow, and in depth with much of the art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"