Sequels Who should be the enemy in Captain Marvel 2?

I'm not opposed to Korvac. I came in to say that I would really like it to be the Brood and Deathbird of the Shi'ar.

Yeah korvac is cool but I feel like there’s tons of characters to see that are perfect for carol. But I suppose it’s hard to build a film around the brood because they’re more of a drone villain. Except for the brood queen which is harder for audiences to emphasise with.

Well, my idea would be to introduce the Starjammers. I realize it would be sort of a Guardians of the Galaxy feel to them, but it'll lay some seeds for the X-Men. The main villain would be Deathbird, but the Brood would be working with her.

Yeah I was hoping for Abigail brand and the brood/brood Queen. But seeing the shi’ar would be super cool too.

Plus by then they’ll probably be casting the xmen so they can have rogue as an after credits sequence

I am in NO rush to see Rogue... In all honesty even in X-Men I'm in no rush to see Rogue. Let Carol have a few more adventures on screen before we get her debuffed or whatever by Rogue.

Still on either of these as choices.

2484625-moonstone_mmarvel_046.jpg

latest

Or...

1496927313-gladiator-and-the-shiar-imperial-guard.jpg

IG.jpg

Yeah moonstone with like, killmonger level nuance would be amazing. As would the imperial guard. Might even be interesting to show deathbird on the throne first and then carol might help lilandra?

If he ain't wearing shorts that are waaay too tight and playing tennis in the suburbs, I have no interest in Michael Korvac in CM2.

Avengers-Stories-KorvacSaga.jpg

#NotMyKorvac.

Last edited:
For me it should be a woman, but her powers should not be similar to marvel. I vote for deathbird. Gives the opotunity to introduce the shi'ar.

If he ain't wearing shorts that are waaay too tight and playing tennis in the suburbs, I have no interest in Michael Korvac in CM2.

Avengers-Stories-KorvacSaga.jpg

#NotMyKorvac.

Haha ok I’ve changed my mind. Korvac in short shorts is fine haha

I‘ll be disappointed if it ain’t Moonstone
Casting suggestion: Emily Blunt

I'd save the whole Mystique/Rogue story line for an Avengers vs. X-Men film were that to ever materialize.

I think for her solo films she should be dealing with cosmic threats. I like the Korvac suggestion but it seems like they'd have to rework his backstory a bit in order to make him work.

I want to see the Brood.

the brood would be so awesome. I wonder how much marvel can get away with? I feel like we haven’t had a proper creepy creature since shelob in return of the king but I might be wrong

I'd save the whole Mystique/Rogue story line for an Avengers vs. X-Men film were that to ever materialize.

I think for her solo films she should be dealing with cosmic threats. I like the Korvac suggestion but it seems like they'd have to rework his backstory a bit in order to make him work.
I don't want to see any X-Men characters to appear in non X-Men solo films as supporting characters.

If they do the Brood Queen, who should play her? Because I must admit I’m getting a bit bored of women supervillains who are vampy and skinny and Eva Green type roles eg: Hela and Iron Maiden. Nothing wrong with them, I’m excited to see them return but I just think there’s more to cover.

someone with the presense of the Trunchball from Matilda or Ursula from the little mermaid or something. Or Rosa Klebb from James Bond

You know who would be an amazing Brood Queen? Catherine O’hara. Epic and talented actress who is also good at humour which marvel loves.

I could see her turning the Brood Queen into an epicly evil and memorable character like the Mouth of Sauron in Return of the king

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"